Canada and the United States

Why are these two countries compliment each other so easily? UK has no loicense to reply.

Attached: Peace-Arch.jpg (800x597, 60.19K)

Because we're children of a common mother, as the gate says. Except that doesn't apply now that everyone south of the border is a mutt.

Fuck leafs

both countries have niggers

we should merge our niggers into one place

Checked, cousin

I vote Canada.

Does Canada have any territories, serious question

Put them somewhere with sea access and a navigable river; most of your slave stock comes from the West Coast of Africa and they have a strong heritage of piracy spanning nearly a thousand years. When nature inevitably takes it's course you'll have a justifiable narrative for fire-bombing 'em

>we should merge our niggers into one place
Detroit/Winsor.

Enviably the brit appears

I spent six years living in Texas; I've crushed more American puss than you have

I think it's great that you enjoyed your time here. You need to be concerned about your pending rape charges, and child support. No, bro, I'm for real. Girls the US have 7! Years to decide if you raped them. Hope you didn't give them your name or they know your social media.

I was last there more than a decade ago so I'm good on that account. If I do have a bastard running around which, to be fair, is probable, they would be pushing 12 now

The US was kind of "eh" for me desu; you can get some things there I can't get this side of the pond and the people were friendly enough for the most part but the bread was always too sweet and most people never seemed to get over their High School phase for some reason. When I was fourteen and in school in the UK the thing to do was get drunk behind the bike shed, finger some tart and smash someone's skull in. Wouldn't be where I am now if I never grew beyond that and I just find it weird that Lead Quarterback Sickness is so prevalent there in people in their 30s and 40s with children of their own and apparently their best years spent in a school of all places

You might want to circle around and make some of those roasties feel good about you, just saying

I get where the advice is coming from but I find the prospect utterly pointless. In my experience women with a child to a man who isn't there only have a positive view of that man until the next time work stress or the child has them seeing red; at which point they see you as the irredeemable scum of the earth for the "inconvenience" of a bit of fun both parties were more than up for at the time

I never knew my biological father and my mother lacked the decency to tell the truth of her teenage one-nighter. She did, however, make a point of punishing me for his "mistake" and now I have a permanent gimp to my leg. Women lack decency and would be utterly devoid of value if not for their cunts

The us are pussies for never annexing canada

Nah, they tried it in 1812 and the British Empire put them in their place all the while fighting Napoleon in Europe. Funny thing is they never teach any of this in English schools but the US considers it quite distasteful if you joke about that time we burned down the White House, which is odd considering most of them want to burn it down themselves. Envy maybe?

I get you britbong, but this was a thread about North America, leafbros and burgers

How do we get them to go there in mass

tbf it was your mistake for presenting the forbidden fruit at the end of your post OP. The sign telling you not to touch it only compels you more

It is taught, the only part that's distasteful is that the UK might be connected to it. Why are you British so retarded?

We could ship them out of Alaska to Russia

If you just go a couple miles south from that border peace arch you're in south Bellingham and that's Fairhaven on the Chuckanut drive. If you go there on a Saturday say between Sept 15 and Oct 15 you'll be in a very beautiful place. No niggers. At least there weren't any last time I went. All the trees changing colors. Old style architecture. Happy white prosperous people going about their lives. University of Western Washington coeds going about looking so pretty. I think there's a Kroeger's at the center of town. There used to be Bully's with 380 different kinds of beer and all sorts of raw oysters on the half shell and really good burgers and loaded potato skins. Nothing like a cozy evening at Bullys in October.

That's about the only thing I miss now about living in Vancouver. Vancouver is down the drain. What a sad loss.

Attached: Chuckanut-Drice-Fall-1.jpg (500x500, 154.31K)

Maybe? The truth is that North America, including the United States and Canada have riches beyond and above all of Europe. Timber and Oil