Aus/pol/ - Young and free

Australia is for the white man. Anyone who says otherwise, please point me to another white homeland that isn't turning brown and yellow.

It's either Australia or bust. If we're so racist and white and terrible, why do millions of filthy brown and yellow cunts flock here? Fuck off we're full!

Attached: 1609566580658.jpg (1024x683, 426.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11101415/Parents-counsellors-face-prosecution-gender-transition-children-suppression-law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Captain Cook was a pom and therefore a fag.

This is an Australia hate thread is disguise
>This is an Australia hate thread is disguise

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Captain Cook was a legend and no chink shit you say can change my mind.

Attached: 1630157590216.jpg (1891x1488, 428.69K)

IN disguise

jesus christ

Nvm OP
you play a dangerous game

You can stay if you're white and based.

Attached: 1634780685888.jpg (1488x1488, 371.22K)

why do you assume that any race, white black, jew, asian or irish even deserve a homeland? far as i can see, everyone should be able to go anywhere and live anywhere they want to, fuck borders.

Prove he wasn't a gritty toothless Brit then (fuck you you can't)

>Cope, the OP

Victoria has to be the most fucked up state in Australia at this point...(picrel)

Attached: FaF0grcXoAA0E7o.jpg (1169x1685, 252.05K)

article here:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11101415/Parents-counsellors-face-prosecution-gender-transition-children-suppression-law.html

You are a child. It isn't funny or cool to espouse this shit anymore

USA is a shithole and not worthy to lick dogshit off me workbooks.

Cucktorians love Dan. I encourage Dan to sterilise his voters.

How about you follow your own advice and fuck off back to a Yankee thread.

Just convert to islam

>1891x1488
I see what you did there. Also does anyone have the sauce proving the abos didn't give a fuck about Ayers rock until some abos grandson decided to carry on and make shit up?

ITS ONE AND FREE BIGOT

ONE AND FREE

Attached: modern aussie.jpg (480x621, 51.05K)

Checked

>Young and free*
Terms and conditions may apply

The sad thing about this is that all the sane people who don't want their children to end up mentally ill cock removalists will leave Victoria and there will be nobody left to oppose this cancer.

>Victoria
EVERY FUCKING TIME. Only question is how long until other states copycat? NSW copied Victorias Swastika ban a few days ago.

why? im fair dinkum about what i said, why should any one class of people be able to make a space for themselves and rule over it with an iron fist? fuck exlusion, I dont wanna end up like the jews in germany, the armenians in turkey, the native americans, the aboriginal etc etc, i wanna be able to live whereever i choose and i think everyone should be able to do so aswell.

Why does that symbol in the back look like the guy is eating some hot girls ass?

Matt kean is working on changing that. He’ll probably copy this.

White flight really seems to be surrendering ground to evil quite often.
Like.. where else is there to run when they're just dumping off busses of migrants out rural in other Western Countries..

Open domestic warfare soon.. Either or the west really is a corpse already.

Hope your daughters drown in nigger cum you pin brained sperg

fuck sake i am sick of hearing the word vulnerable. non stop fucking vulnerable. won't someone think of the vulnerable. the coof really kicked it into gear. it took over as 'safety' as the blanked no questions asked cannot be refuted answer to everything.

>Australia is for the white man
Nope, you're a deracinated entrépot

I hate to say it because I'm a QLDer and it makes me appear biased, but QLD hasn't YET implemented half the shit NSW and VIC have.
I'd give it about a decade and we will have caught up though.

>fuck sake i am sick of hearing the word vulnerable.
feminized society user.
I don't see any indication it'll change any time soon, so just block it out.

>Like.. where else is there to run
On a long enough time scale, nowhere

muttbomination cope

Attached: 1656738773068.png (1060x587, 220.01K)

Yeah tell me about it mate.
It truly is nanny-state rhetoric which they're normalizing across the board. We have such a smoothbrained sheep population that laps it up without question too.

Any anons have advice for ethnic hookers? Asians and whites are easy enough to find, so I want to try a Sudanese, Indian, or Arab girl. Preferably not at brothels since they're expensive and will make me wear a condom

why should I care what my daughters want to do? if they wanna date some black guy then sure, they can do so, if thats what makes them truly happy then they should do that.

whereas your daughters, if youre constantly telling them what to wear, how to act, who to talk to, who to have sex with, who to marry etc etc... theyre gonna end up miserable mate, probably hate you for it.

the point of life is to be happy and controlling people, through racism, borders or other means is antithetical to human happiness.

Matt Kean is a fucking retard.
All of our ministers are.
All pollies in this country are so far beyond unqualified it's a joke.

You type in a way that makes me think you're simple enough to really believe this

you can try online girls and, if you pay a premium, they will sometimes do it bareback. that being said, you should always use a rubber, for both your sakes.