How will the Ukraine war end?

Say what will happen and when.

Me: Russia takes more land, the front solidifies, this ends up like Syria. Long slow simmering of conflict. Onky in 4-5yrs will there be talks.

Attached: 5E93ED99-C5FF-45FA-9DED-D78A93C4E2E2.jpg (1435x1368, 425.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3FC7qIAGZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will end in a few years, with Russia having conquered some more territory to the south and east, and the rest of Ukraine being a failed state.

Russia won't take much more land, probably some little more gains in Donbass, but that's it. Putin will try to call it a win and stall the conflict, but Ukraine and the west won't accept.

Meanwhile russians will have less men and more broken down vehicles, ukrainians will have more vehicles and equipment and will have received training from the west.

Russia will keep attacking Kharkiv and Donbass to try to connect with Zaporizhzhia, but with little to none success. Won't even make it past Kharkiv really unless they will go all in killing a shitload of civilians. This will make Putin do more airstrikes on random cities.

Ukraine will take Kherson region back maybe next spring, after working with locals and intelligence for a few months setting up the plan. In 12-18 months they could isolate the Melitopol area from Crimea blocking the 2 main roads, putting pressure on the nuclear plant from all fronts.

Meanwhile, after Putin and his faggots will make at least 3 dozens more public threats about it, they will start to starve the population in the area to try to bend Ukraine's will. It won't work but many will die.

I think I went far enough

ha get red pilled russia is winning

youtube.com/watch?v=T3FC7qIAGZk

Two more weeks and the ghost of kyiv will nuke moskow

Ohhh una bimba di Conte

Three days for Kiev and two weeks for Berlin nigger

Attached: putinz.png (1863x1140, 2.26M)

with destruction of german industry

two more weeks

Ukraine gets divided up between NATO countries and Russia. Russia gets its strategic depth, resources and Russian-speaking population, the NATO gets to inch closer to Russia and by annexation those lands become NATO lands, full of eager useless idiots. The american investments in ukraine, especially the massive agricultural buy-ups by the biden family are also preserved. In the end everyone wins, except ukraine of course, which is an acceptable outcome to every major player involved.

Zelensky already starting to sell all Ukraine assets. So you tell me. Russia will take the parts they want the rest will be garbage a non functioning Ukraine full of criminals that will spill into EU (Germany) for free gibs.

I just don't see how Ukraine is going to survive winter. Let alone multiple winters. People are going to freeze to death everywhere. Their army consisting of 70 year old conscripts will be unable to move or do anything but light up like the sun on infrafred cameras and get blown to bits even faster than what they're experiencing now.
I can't wrap my head around how it is supposed to work.

Attached: spetznasdeer.jpg (1000x667, 68.63K)

From Russian side, that's it. They played their cards and don't have much left. Keeping all they have now is the best case scenario. Now it's the question if the Russians can defend current possitions or will they be pushed back and how big will the push back be

Attached: 1646859521431.png (621x789, 265.42K)

Russia will gain ground eventually, currently they grind ukie meat shield with the non-stop artillery strikes. Ukrainian losses are just not sustainable. They literally draft disabled people for cannon fodder in trenches.

I hope we just gonna take some land close to our border and fuck off. It's a win win. But if Zaporozhye joins it's a massive win, highly doubt it tho.

Attached: illust_96927588_20220401_190744.jpg (908x1345, 130.83K)

Winter will tell. Ukraine has the advantage in receiving weapon and the disadvantage in losing men to man the weapons.

Attached: 1653540823702m.jpg (1024x595, 96.23K)

2 weeks. Also 3 gorges damn will collapse, trust the plan.

We'll tell everyone it was just a prank and they got dabbed on.

Attached: pepe-dab.gif (498x359, 407.54K)

>t.

Attached: 1658963594277939.jpg (600x500, 43.81K)

Isn't Russia currently moving against the main defensive lines for the entire Donbas front? Ie, the Bakhmut/Soledar/Avdiivka/etc. axis? If they break down those lines, Ukraine seems really fucked.

As a ck3 player, im saving this image

>redditspacing italian armchair general

Our troop movements are currently on pause until Victoria 3 release.

Russia invested too much into this war.

They can't just be happy with Donbass and Kherson. They need to at least annex the entire Eastern Ukraine.

it's over. Russia is just digesting it's conquests.

Ukraine main sources of income are gone. Economy needed constant cash injection since 2014. Currently 30 mil people fully rely on loans given by IMF and WBG. How long can it last? Guess less than a year.

Conflict will go on forever. Russia now reserves the right to destroy any NATO weapons on Ukraine territory it finds. They will not give up that right and allow openly hostile regime in Ukraine to threaten them like they did since 2014 and build up militarily again.

Attached: 1628025471025.gif (550x370, 645.69K)

In about one month Ukraine surrenders, and will try to negotiate with the treaty of NATO and what ever forces they got left. But there is not much they can make our of it, and they will be left to what Russia gives them.

I say this because Ukraine have started force evacuating civilians, and they are not evacuated due to the threat of Z, but because the uktanians will not be able to provide hot water in the coming winter.
Russia will start targeting infrastructure weakening their power grid.
Z took the largest nuclear power plant in Europe, and Ukraine have been shelling it ever since Z stopped it from providing Ukranian territories with power. Resulting in Z saying the other nuclear powerplants of Ukraine will face the same faith if they don't stop the attacks. (It's a reason why Ukranian civilians in droves are fleeing to Russian territories. Seriously, they are fleeing in huge numbers)
Winter and immense stupidity will break the ukranians back.