What are the political implications of doing mushrooms? I feel like it’s not something everyone can handle...

What are the political implications of doing mushrooms? I feel like it’s not something everyone can handle. Definitely filters out the feeble minded.

Attached: 194126DD-FC21-4A5C-A550-C32D1F643598.jpg (980x980, 255K)

At first glance i thought that was a room full of bald niggers all in white shirts

>Definitely filters out the feeble minded.
What happens to the feeble-minded who eat mushrooms?
Do they die?

im finna microdose

Attached: they took this from you mushroom sweden.jpg (2048x4096, 3.17M)

I don't support psychedelic's because they make you less racist. We need druigs like alcohol that encourage racism.

Attached: milkdud head nigger.gif (320x316, 3M)

Lmao fpbp

Mushrooms make you docile.

I would do shrooms but I feel Hitler wouldn’t approve.

Came here to post this.

There is nothing smart or intelligent about doing mushrooms. You are all retard druggies who listen to Terence McKenna (who literally advocated white genocide).

Your 5-HT2A serotonin receptor is responsible for far more than just hallucinations. Agonizing it with psilocybin is bad. The only reason people like tripping is the euphoria after coming back from one.

Explain

They become schizo

Kek

Attached: 1B52118C-AF3F-4AC1-8456-FDD3AD10E1E7.png (512x512, 417.08K)

What about dmt? It occurs naturally in your body

I was just kidding. I still dont think mushrooms are good though. You can product DMT via meditation. 3rd party dependence is a crutch. Best seek within

Upon first glance I thought this pic was of a bunch of bald musmin men in a mosque

It has such a short duration of action that it makes virtually every trip unexplainable.

Psychedelics in general are so romanticized. There's nothing mind-expanding about them or spiritual or mystical. All that mind-expanding shit literally happens after the trip, when you try to understand what you just saw. The reality is that you are just witnessing yourself in a hallucinatory state, and analyzing it later to make sense.

psilocybes are based asf. they can help you straighten out your life and put you on the right track with the right perspective. i haven't tried amanitas yet.

I get plenty out of the 15 minute trip and have no issues explaining the worlds I visit. It is pretty cool to take orally as long as you don't get ass fucked by demons for four hours.

Fucking lost. That was awesome

Attached: B5665859-8C0D-4FBE-8173-B20ABEB0FDC9.jpg (2424x1364, 620.35K)

Psychedelics can be an amazing thing if you can handle them correctly. For me, mushrooms suck though. They mess with my memory too much for the trip to be a learning experience.

However, a small dose, about a gram for me, and it works better than any sleep remedy the pharma jews peddle. Relaxes the body, mind, and makes dreams more vivid. No side effects like the meds that are pushed.

Ate a gram every night for 3 months. Slept amazing, and always woke up feeling refreshed. Absolutely no downsides or withdrawls.

Enjoy your schizophrenia.

Lies. I take psychedelics. I hate niggers.

I have done LSD once and I agree on the post trip reflection being more useful than the trip itself.

Nice

Gee I wonder who keeps making these drug threads

Attached: 0C16CED3-84AB-49F4-95C8-32C52AABB472.jpg (900x993, 170.59K)

Where do you get prints?

KEK! I thought of this too!

Attached: 1657381143405.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

I thought this was a bunch of bald guys in white shirts in a huddle hugging or something. Kek. Time to go to bed.

You become a based shaman living in the forest growing mushrooms by the pound and DGAF politics ever again.

Attached: 1660282306940217.jpg (600x378, 59.67K)

I don’t have schizophrenia and neither do I. Check mate atheist

Sex on psychs is the best. i only fuck on acid these days

i dont understand the glowies obsession with psychedelic mushrooms. these threads are on a long list of others that they can't help but post about on a regular basis.

why do you fear shrooms?

they act like retarded children with no self awareness because that is who they are beneath it all.

I used to think they redpilled you, then I saw reprobates using them and having a great time and I realized they don't.
Some people who are living a lie might get a reality check and be forced to deal with it, but a lot of leftists use shrooms and other psychedelics and it just bolsters their commitment to their ideology.
I no longer trip but I like the brain cleansing effects of shrooms, so I started taking Lion's Mane mushroom daily, 1000mg, and I get the benefits of shrooms without having to trip.
They are a potent nootropic, though. The first time I did them felt like a small dose of psilocybin.

This is just wrong.

>Be me, 16
>Decide to try acid by myself
>Take a walk around town lasting hours
>Absolutely amazed by how beautiful everything is. Gain a new appreciation for life.
>Come across some pavement apes.
>They act in typical jungle bunny fashion. Loud, rude, obnoxious.
>Huh never stopped to pay attention to how they act
>Immediately develop a deep seated hatred for niggers

They ruined my beautiful day with their spear chucking ways, and I've hated them ever since.