It was always the plan

The plan was always to steal the election and vilify the Right. This post from 2 weeks before the election was haunting.

Attached: ElectionPlan.png (768x1586, 218.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/283094018
archived.moe/pol/thread/283094018
rumble.com/vdq0uj-unmasked-uncovering-the-truth-about-2020-election-fraud.html
youtube.com/watch?v=98foVBe6Czc&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at this Any Forums post. Please vote for the judeo pharmaceutical complex.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/283094018

archived.moe/pol/thread/283094018

Based schizo posting frens

> I’m a retarded shill, and here’s a post displaying it with my far Left narrative
Try harder next time, Chang

>demoralizing
>white terror
that faggot can eat a bullet, neither of these are true

Attached: dizzyingintelect.jpg (1280x720, 90.77K)

is it that hard to believe that trump lost, think of all the nonwhites, jews, and white women in this country. then think of the rest of white men but are libs and cucky and voting biden. then think of the trump supporters who got sick of him just kissing nigger and jew ass. he didnt even do anything when niggers burned all the cities down, white nationalists wouldnt vote for that faggot

And they even fucked that up

indict me, motherfuckers

Not really, it said there would be tons of false flag right wing attacks and that never happened. Nor did the website hack that shows everyone's private browsing habits. Whoever posted that was a LARPer albeit a good writer.

I am on the fence about it desu. I think voter fraud to the point of changing results was definitely possible. And the actions in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Georgia are very suspect imo. But whether the fraud was enough to alter the outcome, I'm not sure. I voted Trump in 2020, and I know some people who voted for him for the first time. That being said, I was excited to vote for Trump in 2016, whereas my 2020 vote as a reluctant "lesser of two evils" kind of vote. I still think the system in general was rigged against Trump. The whole Hunter Biden story being censored by Twitter was a big one. As was the fact that the announcement regarding vaccines was delayed until after election day.

Yes, I think the vaccines are bogus and I did not get them, but most normies even Trump supporters got the vax. If "working vaccines" had been announced prior to election day, that may have helped Trump.

The entire George Floyd and BLM riot debacle of the summer was insane and I still cannot believe it happened. I wish Trump would have cracked down harder. At the same time, tons of people clearly supported BLM, so maybe he was right to be cautious

> His base was energized, and had massively grown in size since 2016
> His enemies were shrinking in number, even many Democrats secretly or openly supported him
> His rallies could fill major stadiums
> Biden rallies couldn’t fill a single stand of bleachers
Believing Biden actually won is one of the surest signs of being functionally retarded

Biden couldn't fill a car park with rental cars.

Current broadcasted reality is insulting to nature.

A real leaker with legit info about the election plans with bullshit mixed in to scare the shit out of you and demoralize you.

>it was The Plan to vilify the right
no, you guys did that to yourselves

Attached: 1619760858814.jpg (1242x1314, 672.72K)

Based off everything you wrote, it should be obvious Biden didn't get 81 million votes and didn't win the election. Going with your instincts is all you need to see through the empire of lies.

Attached: Capture.png (855x853, 165.75K)

January 6 was "terrorism" according to the regime's narrative.

The election was single handedly decided by the mail in votes in the swing states, which completely defied the voting patterns of the other 45 states.

So, its on record that republicans actually requested half of the mail in ballots in Michigan and Arizona, despite the narrative being that all the mail in's would be all dems.

And despite half of the Michigan mail ins being requested by republicans, Trump took home only 20% of the overall Michigan mail in vote. For comparison, he took home a bigger chunk of the mail in vote in California by a healthy margin, which is predominantly more liberal.

To put it in perspective, he ended up losing Michigan to the degree that he lost 100% of independents combined with 20% of his own base in the mail ins. How does that happen? Didnt happen anywhere else even close to that.

There was a cataclysmic shift in the voting behaviour of these states that all needed to go Biden at the 24th hour.

There were also the 4 most extreme Biden to Trump vote batch ratios dumped in the am of election night, that also happened to be the 4 biggest. 23-1 Biden vote dumps. For comparison, no vote dumps in the state of California were as extreme.

There were also vote updates where 1 vote was added to the totals but the 1 vote got split into fractions for the two candidates.

There were also identical Biden to Trump vote ratios to the 4th and 5th decimals repeatedly over time a week past election night, indicating an algorithm was engaging in weighted race distribution.

rumble.com/vdq0uj-unmasked-uncovering-the-truth-about-2020-election-fraud.html

youtube.com/watch?v=98foVBe6Czc&t=6s

Attached: votes (2).jpg (3536x2473, 868.11K)

>Based off everything you wrote, it should be obvious Biden didn't get 81 million votes and didn't win the election. Going with your instincts is all you need to see through the empire of lies.

In general I do agree with you. But at the same time the media has a powerful hold over peoples' minds. I would not be surprised if Biden actually got more votes due to seething hatred of Trump by so many normies. Personally I see the BLM riots of 2020 moreso as a generic anti-Trump movement than anything else. Most normies hated Trump more by the end of his presidency than at the beginning, and it was largely because of media brainwashing (muh scandals).

thanks for the detailed analysis user. Is there anywhere I can read about this more in depth? I just haven't had the time to pull all the data and analyze it myself

pic related is why your arguments are empty and soulless. You jumped on the establishment bandwagon to help them oppress the poor and you did it for empty promises, yet you still to this day deny it.

Attached: float.jpg (607x767, 122.7K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

2 weeks (before).

I would watch the Rumble video I linked first that goes into detail on the vote total irregularities.

I wouldnt waste too much time watching the Benfords law stuff from Dr. Shiva or Dr. Frank, but you look at the end results, and all of those people pointing out the impossible math, and you realize its all orbiting one giant rotten egg in the middle.

>Record votes, fewest counties ever

>Joe Biden not campaigning, only showing up to make another gaffe and talk about kids jumping on his lap to rub his leg hair down in the pool

Sorry, but it is on record that Trump did 10% better with the black community than he did in 2016. And you come here on the day of my daughters wedding to tell me that Joe Biden got 80 million people out to vote for him and took him 150k to 0 vote hauls in Detroit in a race that also featured KANYE FUCKING WEST on the ballot?

Its insulting to anyone with an above room temperature IQ.