WHAT IS THEIR AGENDA?

So what does the MSM mean by this?

Do they not want Trump to run, or do they actually want Trump to run?

Why shill for Trump to run if you can’t stand him and think he is a traitor?

Who the fuck is the controlled opposition they want to run? Trump or Desantis? It has to be one of the two because i’ve seen all sorts of shilling for Desantis as well.
nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/republicans-are-rallying-trump-fbi-raid-s-good-news-biden-rcna42652?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR2hhcK0MKXrJ2W0l6CCJgpRzxWePIULXMxkywx-d5Y_lCAdcqEHtiCX7Tc

Attached: 05451086-4162-433C-92C0-F3A1BD7AEC41.jpg (2400x2400, 571.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CU56dQ8OtKQ&t=784s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.
Q
QQQQ
QQQQQQQQ
QQQQQQQQ
36.063220570837686, -94.17401808857082

God I hate the MSM traitors so much. I hope they all got the clotshot.

They want Trump and Desantis. Desantis already said he will not run against Trump. They are seeding the population with Desantis for later.

thye are going to rig it for biden again and they ae just pre-emptively making excuses for why he has "the most votes ever!!!!"

They want to disolve the FBI into the IRS (IRA - Internal Revenue Agency bill recently that adds 87k agents aka ex FBI)

youtube.com/watch?v=CU56dQ8OtKQ&t=784s

Desantis. Research when he was a house member and how he voted. Also, he held that state attorney accountable for not upholding the law, what was stopping him from doing the same for the fbi? He runs a huge surveillance state and has red flag laws. It really makes me question him. He seems like he could be good but he also seems like RINO

Dah not going to tell lie, i am former trump apparatchik from virginia oblast. this is very much fun to watch comrade trump destroy. but fellow workers we cannot let this imperialist get the nuclear codes.

This is cope. The FBI did trump a favor.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

Attached: 068E49C3-C892-458C-8BD1-9C2888BAB177.jpg (680x1024, 115.71K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes

What is this spam? Are we being raided by bots or what?

they want to create massive unrest in order to circumvent the constitution with the emergency act.DUH.

Attached: retard robbery.webm (378x720, 2.93M)

just another bad slide..

Attached: 38480380023048.jpg (553x320, 20.8K)

Any Forums has been constantly raided by bots since the 2016 election. It makes me wonder what reddit and any other forums look like and if any of the posters realize they’re talking to bots.

Sneed

Pleb occupied with the newest play in the theater called "democracy?" Good.

ITT: glowniggers and faggy kikes sliding and counter sliding each other in a bad attempt to demoralize and psy op. Globohomo is coping and seething that 109 is officially engaging. Enjoy the motherfucking showah.

They thought this would take him down in the eyes of the public, now they are backtracking and begging Trump not to run. What a shit show.

Attached: 163A3F72-F306-41FA-B812-8595821FE3E5.jpg (960x540, 107.98K)

It would never turn into the "IRA" for obvious reasons. It would have a new name.

I am going to vote for biden because he is actually based and targets his political enemies trump will be executed seethe migapede

It means they all want to keep stealing money from the US taxpayer as long as they can.