Weekend warrior redditor after experiencing real war for less than a week

youtube.com/watch?v=zE5j2XmZFkU&ab_channel=CivDiv

Attached: weekendwarrior.jpg (405x720, 113.93K)

>war is... le bad!
no shit faggot

who makes these bots?

jews

and faggot trannies

>No binoculars to identify markings on the tank
>No radio with an ear piece to cross reference with your CO
>Doesn't know where the front is, can't pinpoint the direction on a map

Man sounds like that PTSD could have been avoided with some basic training, something hohols didn't want to do because he was a human shield.

Attached: 1644571690709.png (879x1210, 1.45M)

Why the fuck would anyone ever fight in any conflict anywhere. The world is run by satanists. Both sides.

still not getting the vax

Thats one more week than you. Fag
You on that Any Forums meme war Larping stolen valor

I train once a week at home, because I plan on dying in my own country should conflict arise, and not some eastern European shithole.

hot take bro, mind expanding on it though? you sound pretty fucked in the head if thats your reception to this

Why the fuck was this dude even over there? he doesn't have even basic infantry training any grunt off sand Hill would have.

veteren does mean combat arms veteran

ita funny when we say people do it for the memes, but thats literally what happened. he was memed into it. psyop'd by cnn reddit and twitter feel good/marvel stories i

NOOOOO

Go back! He shouldn't returned

Attached: 34590872345.gif (599x490, 239.6K)

Because NPR said the other side was bad, and its drumph's fault, mkay?

You could ask the same question about all the kids that went to Nam and Afghanistan. Media brainwashing, still effective as ever as Covid has clearly shown

Brainwashing. Use the media to make every conflict Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader. Encourage retards to throw their lives away for the MIC because they’ll be on the “right side of history”. Censor alternative narratives. Call everything that’s embarrassing disinfo. Claim people who want peace are traitors.

>le bad
Yes, but also kys zogbot. You boomer as fuck. Stop using my tax dollars to post on Any Forums.

Yeah these people that do this shit don't realize the gravity or reality of dying in a totally foreign land. At least the US military would fetch bodies, over there you are going to die as a fucking nobody and remains eaten by animals. No trace of you left

>veteren does mean combat arms veteran
no it doesn't

Fucking embarrassing. I've yet to see an actual combat vets do this shit. Being a grunt was fucking miserable, no way I'd do that shit again in some Eastern Europe shithole. most have given up on ZOG, least all my old army buddied have. I refused to believe the NPC meme was real until these fucking normies started singing up to fight for a country they'd never even heard of because CNN told them they were the good guys.

forgot the NOT bro.

society is becoming keen to these psychopath narcissist attention whores, I give it no longer than 10 years before it's a burnt out trope and they get repressed like they deserve

fucking faggots either dont know, think they will become a war hero or will see some shit and probably die.

those are the paths.

anyone who doesn't assume they will die is faking it. pussy faggot wanted to implant himself into a news headline; not even the lowly shit for social media -- NEWS HEADLINE.

that is not the glory of death. he should be executed for his crimes to secure the glory of the path that he chose and did not perform.

Attached: wp264.jpg (219x230, 9.07K)

kids that went to nam were drafted bro. and afghanistan atleast you had 9/11 as a reason to be fucking mad. Ukraine anybody with a brain realizes we have no fucking reason to be there.