Transgender general 1

What are your theories about trans people why do you hate them or in the case of some users why do you want to fuck them and watch them suck BBC

Attached: tranny.png (2000x1000, 8.1K)

idk but they make my pp hard

I hate them because I’m an actual woman and they’re ugly creepy men in ill fitting women’s clothing and I know exactly what they’re trying to do. They’re predatory late stage incels and they should rot in jail like Chris Chan.

A general thread where I can remind Ethan his expiration date is: soon? Great!

Attached: Ethan.png (500x500, 236.08K)

HOW DARE YOU?!

Attached: f7d68b6e-8aac-44be-8617-3d422b2ad70b-large3x4_TRANSDCBATHROOMPKG11_frame_657.png (960x1280, 2.23M)

My problem with trannies is that it's a literal fucking religion, as in a belief system based on feelings rather than reality, yet the mainstream is trying to push it as scientific fact and normal.
People can believe what they want, but stop trying to force it on everyone else.

John Money

he was a transphobe

> memeflag
> 1pbtid
> saged

I hate them because they want to force me to agree with them

Checked, but why is his study connected to trans indoctrination?

Fag spotted

Travistock was just the beginning.
The tide is turning.

You gotta admit
They have a point
Why can’t there be
Why doesn’t the right
It’s over
The vaccine dieoff
Mommy ______
You won’t do shit
Fuck around and find out
Trans-girl
Why did capitalism fail?
This is the moment that made me a Democrat voter
There’s nothing you can do about it. :)
Why are conservatives so against education and science?
You guys are all going to get arrested
You are irrelevant.
They wont do shit.
Lolbertarian
MAGAtards
Chuds
Dark Brandon
When I was a Libertarian
COPE AND SEETHE
Muh gunz
Take your meds
Conservatards
MIGA
NOOOO you can't just investigate
Anybody else completely accept defeat?
DESANTIS BETRAYED TRUMP
Any Forums will defend this!
Rightoids
As a former
We’re fucked
Dabs on
I wish I were a woman
Are anti vaxxers retarded?
Drumpflings/Drumpkin/Drumpf/Blumpf/Drumpfy
The left can’t me-
She’s right you know
ngl
Why is it so much harder to get a gf now a days?
He's not wrong
#NeverRon
*Role play statement*
Why can't Americans figure out universal healthcare?
Let’s be honest
Why are white men so weak and pathetic like this?
Dear diary
Trannies have won
Dare I say
Trump’s going to prison
Why have grown men given up?
Christ cucks
Twitter screencap
Let's face it
We all know
It’s okay to
We lost
Latinx bros
Randomly capitalized WORDS

Degeneracy. Purge them.

The Any Forums obsession with trannies is fun to jest about, but in all seriousness there is a philosophical basis for our hatred of trannies.

Trannies are the poster boy of the globohomo. A male (or female) so demoralized they mutilate their own body.

They shill "The Science" which is just HRT cope. They represent the satanic Baphomet, of two genders or gender fluid.

Like many leftist tactics, the trannies insist you deny the reality right in front of your face.

They are the most aggressive to police your language and thoughts.

This is why we hate the trannies. They simply will never be women.

Attached: 3D3FC1B8-98A5-4391-BF73-E2FE6A70E711.jpg (1170x741, 189.41K)

See they all look like this. It harkens back to little red riding hood and how the wolf thought putting on the grandmother’s nightgown and bonnet would be enough to trick red into thinking he was a human woman. It’s just insulting

Attached: 8ECEADDA-DE38-4742-9419-84FE259F23EA.jpg (1170x1665, 764.75K)

>another facebook christcuck election tourist from /r/the_donald
you have to go back

My full honest and uncensored opinion of trans people:
I don’t give a fuck I have to go to work tomorrow

I hate you because you are Illogical and don't even see yourself as Male or Female

Why do you use the Trans flag? If you see yourself truly as the new sex you choose to be then the following happens.

If you are MTF and are attracted to Females, then you are a Lesbian and you should be using the normal Pride Flag

If you are MTF and are attracted to Males, then you are strait and no flag is needed.

If you are FTM and are attracted to Males, then you are Gay and you should be using the normal Pride Flag

If you are FTM and are attracted to Females, then you are strait and no flag is needed.

Why do you continue to use the Trans flag and why do you continue to call yourself TransX? Because in your own fucking mind you still don't see yourself as a Male or Female.

Lowkey based

It is a thought virus that can only get into brains with weakened defenses.
We are talking about a metaphysical virus, it exists in the same “realm” as the ideas in your head right now, which you can pass to other people through various means of communication. This meta-virus is a malformed idea, much like prions are malformed proteins

Fuck you demoralist faggot