How do white christian conservatives intend to stop jews from replacing them with non-white immigrants?

How do white christian conservatives intend to stop jews from replacing them with non-white immigrants?

Attached: christianity.jpg (719x695, 119.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The beginning and end are already decided. What are you doing to publicly spread that truth?

what in the fuck are you talking about

By voting Republican and making snide comments about "immigrants" and "teenagers" on Breitbart dot com.

But if you hold them to account for speaking about niggers and Jews and other undesirables by cutting through the dog-whistle they will deny it up and down. Sigh.

Attached: IMG_20220704_001015_309.jpg (546x768, 167.23K)

we don't.

Attached: 711921263.jpg (480x640, 102.95K)

Christians want to be replaced. The Catholic church has already moved all its resources to Africa. Ask any of the devout ones about immigration and they will be 100% for it. Christians are cucks and part of the reason we went to shit.

is she preggo?

I got cut.

By massacring people like you, libertarians communists etc and giving their houses and property to christian immigrants

Fuck off with your antisemitic bullshit Any Forums. "Da joos" are not responsible for your shortcomings. "Da joos" are not "replacing" you in "your" countries. "Da joos" don't hold disproportionate institutional power. It's all in your head. Stop parroting Nazi propaganda from the 40's. It has no place in our diverse progressive modern world. As time moves forward, people around the world are becoming more accepting of other cultures and racists are and will continue losing influence on society. White people will be a minority in America and Canada within the decade. People of color around the world will have a permanent home in Europe, which they deserve for centuries of oppression and genocide from Europeans. Israel will continue to exist, and be a shining beacon of prosperity and progressivism in the Middle East. You racist fucks will never win, so just accept it, chuds.

Attached: Jooz.png (230x219, 11.12K)

Bitch is fat as fuck

We can't, only God/Jesus can do that. We just have to suffer in misery, then die. Check out Job for some light reading on the subject.

However, in the end every knee will bow, and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Yes, shills and fake Synagogue of Satan jews. This means you.

Fun fact: after you are supernaturally forced to kneel before him while he says how much he loves us, you will be thrown alive into the lake of fire to burn for all eternity, unless you willingly repent and accept Christ now.

Revelation 3: 9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

Christ is KING

I HATE the antichrist

Here's the thing, I'm just not gonna take it...ugh, I know, I know...HAHAHAHA

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Fuck off with your antisemitic bullshit Any Forums. "Da joos" are not responsible for your shortcomings. "Da joos" are not "replacing" you in "your" countries. "Da joos" don't hold disproportionate institutional power. It's all in your head. Stop parroting Nazi propaganda from the 40's. It has no place in our diverse progressive modern world. As time moves forward, people around the world are becoming more accepting of other cultures and racists are and will continue losing influence on society. White people will be a minority in America and Canada within the decade. People of color around the world will have a permanent home in Europe, which they deserve for centuries of oppression and genocide from Europeans. Israel will continue to exist, and be a shining beacon of prosperity and progressivism in the Middle East. You racist fucks will never win, so just accept it, chuds.

Yeah they are and as long as I'm alive no jew is safe in minecraft.

OK rabbi

so nothing really

why are they so obsessed with reducing white people and then pretend it's a figment of imagination if you notice?

Attached: 1660443496866641m.jpg (1024x853, 82.49K)

wrong pic

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-001113.png (1080x1044, 389.96K)

When God made the start he knew how it was going to end

Whiteness doesn't exist for Jesus

Only the righteous and the sinners

Spic women are fucking garbage.

She's A LOT fatter than that now

>How do white christian conservatives intend to stop jews from replacing them with non-white immigrants?

It's completely unnecessary because God is going to destroy the Jews along with all disobedient mankind very soon. In the new cleaned up planet earth, all survivors of the Great Tribulation and Armageddon will go back to their respective countries because all the earth will become a paradise by then.

The Bible teaches that ALL CIVILIZATION will end at Armageddon. It is not up to me to decide who lives and who dies. What the Bible does teach is that the white race that has turned to Christ as both Savior and King will be the only ones to survive Armageddon. After Armageddon, the surviving members of the white race and resurrected white Christians will live in peace and perfection in that coming paradise world. All races will return back to their respective homelands and leave each other alone forever. No immigration, no diversity, no Jews, no race baiting.