Atheists need gonna perish along with jews and niggers. They are a terrible societal influence...

Atheists need gonna perish along with jews and niggers. They are a terrible societal influence. Atheism is the religion of derelicts and faggots. Lets discuss why you think atheists are worth saving

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-231727_starryai.jpg (1080x897, 472.63K)

>need to perish* fuck lmao

as long as religion exists there will always be people who will question it

>Lets discuss why you think atheists are worth saving
no

Attached: atheism.jpg (640x690, 89.02K)

Attached: 1660450985902.jpg (1586x1382, 570.02K)

I don't see Christians providing the stuff on the right either.

Atheists are worse than niggers. Now, on that note, atheists can be saved, niggers cannot be. Atheists are just products of this world and would not be that way given a different one. I was an atheist for a long time and it took a lot of self examination and reflection, years even, to realize the worldview was wrong.

> subhuman sandnigger wants to get rid of a huge part of the first world because “muh dick”
Unexpected.

Athiest and satanist get off on trying to go extinct. They murder their babies and if they dont they rape or groom them. They are a suicidal cult and compete to see who can be more suicidal. i.e trannies, vaxxx, veganism .
LGbt?
Gays don't produce offspring
Lesbians don't produce offspring
They support open boarders and interracial marriage to taint their gene pool.
They are the onky species who fight tooth n nail to cease to excist.
Give it up for these special, special inhabitants

>I was an atheist for a long time and it took a lot of self examination and reflection, years even, to realize the worldview was wrong.
Usually it foes other way, what made you become religious?

Why do you say that christcucks will perish?

>I don't see Christians providing the stuff on the right either.
That's the point.

>bombing queers is le bad

Everything on the planet throughout history has been built by people that believe in something. Atheist have N E V E R build anything.
gg they suck

This thread is implicated on atheists being godless queers that hate Christ. Not the state of human development

Christians are filthy subhumans that can only do the right thing when being offered a reward in return

Attached: B601861D-0E89-4A7C-84C5-739AE27FE41E.jpg (500x375, 51.7K)

>christians are le 1 person
>christians have X complex

It isn't the atheists so much as it's the anti theists. Those particular faggots go around trying to get rid of all religion without realizing that people will inevitably replace it with something stupider.
An atheist that recognizes the value of the church and it's role in keeping order is leagues better than the average fedora tipper.

Same as you faggot
>atheist are le 1 person
>atheist have x complex

God is both fake and gay

Wtf are you talking about
I despise faggots just like anyone else
Stop putting words in my mouth nigger

I'm pretty sure he can post a meme different to OPs dumb fucking nigger

You got atheists confused with homos, faggot.

>I don't know what atheism is
Every time

isnt this the dude who did absolutely fuck all but fuck little boys?