The Sex Situation with Gen Z

how do we prevent Gen Z'rs who don't even have Gender Dysphoria from poisoning and mutilating themselves because they're a woman with short hair or a man who has long hair?
what is the solution?
have the facts about the organ damage inherent in hormones been spread enough yet?

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-08-13_235746_boards.4channel.org.jpg (1670x814, 256.54K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

uh wrong thread.

Attached: FXjlC-lXgAEfHYs.jpg (1284x1399, 161.05K)

thread SIX???????
HAHAHAHAHAHA LET'S GO YOU FUCKING TRANNIES

YWNBAW!

Attached: FYS.png (724x545, 169.18K)

hey?
Hey?
Hey????
Trannies???????????????????????
You might uhhhhh SNEED TO MAKE A SEVENTH THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGS

my neguinhos can you not read

Attached: 1656864022452.webm (1200x674, 2.38M)

anyway I'm more okay with actual trannies with the trannie mental illness doing it and cutting off the dicks/tits because that'll prevent them from reproducing as easy and they can't will a child into existence with the same problems.

Attached: 1658446061246293.jpg (3800x3334, 768.48K)

What exactly seems to be the problem here? This shit is literally fixing itself, stop intervening while the genepool is healing.

Attached: 1657901296979.gif (630x494, 609.8K)

b-but my tomboys

Attached: 1656862417722.jpg (1600x1200, 344.97K)

THEY MADE ANOTHER THREAD LMAO

NUMBA 7

I'm growing to like this pasta. Me gusto!

Attached: Dark Non President Character.png (576x813, 222.17K)

Ok bot

I’ve got a 6’4” white friend from Germany, tatted, and extremely good looking. When I go out with this guy it’s almost ridiculous (it’s always been in countries outside of Germany). He’s one of my best friends, and he’s a cool ass dude.

HOT Girls will come up and approach him, sometimes fight for him (i’ve literally seen other girls come and sit on his lap while he’s talking to one girl), I’ve seen girls grab his arm and drag him to their friends, and I’ve been out with him where almost every girl will be staring him down and not looking at anyone else.

Ironically enough, he’s 24 and only slept with only 3 girls. He’s made out with a few and has had some girls in his bed a few times, but he’s horrible at closing (however he’s getting better especially now with some help).

Meanwhile I’m sitting here with 80+ lays and I never have that shit happen to me. I’m also 28, so I do have 4 years on him. Obviously if he got better at game, he’d be closing left and right.

So obviously his fundamentals are phenomenal- he’s got both good looking (naturally) and sexy (learned) down to a fucking pat.

I’d say I’m above average looking base-line, but is it possible to ever get my fundamentals to a level where I could be at the same level (or higher) than this guy? To where I get that same effect of girls practically pulling me in, telling me straight up that they want to fuck me without really any effort, competing for me super obviously? I’m a 5’10” brown guy. I’ve had not so attractive (and at best somewhat cute) girls approach me meekly only, but never more. Obviously looks matter, but so many other things matter more (hence me having more lays by far). Fundamentals play a big role though- has anyone here gotten the kind of results my friend is getting by levelling up their fundementals? If so, what was your baseline? Does it matter? I’m hyper competitive so I’d love some answers here lol

-mo

still not getting the vax

THREAD DERAILMENT/DISTRACTION ATTEMPT BY TRANNY

NOTE THE MEMEFLAG

WHAT'S WRONG TRANNY?????

I'LL FIND YOUR EIGHTH THREAD LMAO

CMON CHOP CHOP BUNKERCHAN

nice another demoralization incel thread

fucking kill yourself

Attached: niceopinion.png (960x894, 1.54M)

2017 was fun leafbro. No rake for you today.

I do agree there is nothing better than a tomboy aged 15-21. Good memories from my younger years, I'm about to pop a woody only thinking about that. Your picrelated went straight on my SSD.

Nigger I made no other threads, answer the question
I'm fishing for whitepills because I feel sad.

Attached: 1658909928856648.jpg (1071x1071, 216.55K)

>ID changed
>IP CHANGED
>FLAG CHANGED
HAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE

not my problem, not your problem, let them delete themselves

Change your meds

You are gay so you will never care about it and only virtue signal and concern troll.

First there’s the sociopath problem, every one of you are born extremely homosexual so you are most of the LGBTXYZQ123456.

Second, homos are usually very unpleasant cluster B disordered people and anyone who knows too much about this tends to avoid them (another fact you will never discuss openly because you also have the same problem).

Attached: FE8A28C8-CCE0-4C82-B9C8-FE0B851AC146.jpg (450x630, 46.97K)

Avoid identifying psychological traits with biological sex. Then just because someone thinks a little differently and wants to do different things they won't think they need to castrate themselves.

Third, you try to form cults about anything and being a homo or trannie isn’t an exception.

Forth, you any opportunity for your typical mind games and this includes homos.

Fifth, your media shills them as good stable people that are “cool”, but almost always that’s not case.

Part of being a desert coon trying to find excuses for more narcissistic supply and mind games.