OH NONONO VAXXIES

OH NONONO VAXXIES

DID CLIMATE CHANGE GET HIM?

Attached: photo_2022-08-13_20-50-52.jpg (1172x841, 193.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/12/16/remarks-by-president-biden-after-meeting-with-members-of-the-covid-19-response-team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

OH NO A PERSON DIED! HOLY SHIT, RIGHTWINGERS MUST HAVE BEEN RIGHT!

are we sure he didn't die of the monkeypox? He seems like the type that would be susceptible to that.

OH NONONONONOO VAXXIE COPE

VAXXTARD THINKS HES SO SMART

"PEOPLE ARE JUST DYING."

WHERES THE CONTROL GROUP YOU STUPID FUCK?
YOU THINK YOURE SMART?
YOU THINK YOURE SHIT?

I CUM IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.

Yeah dude the thing it's not that people like me think we're so smart. It's that we know people like you are so stupid. Everyone on the right = stupid.

"Um, no, stinky anti-vaxxer, the more people who get vaccinated, the higher their death rate will seem. *Sigh* uneducated drumpftards unable to compete with my educated 105 IQ college degree having mid-level managerial self. Ugh."

The truth is you're actually such a fucking idiot, its pathological. You think people don't understand basic things like this, that YOU do, that they're just brainless. It's actually you being totally fucking incapable of thinking beyond the surface.

Your life is fucked, you're prime goycattle.

Attached: rawdata.jpg (680x552, 53.36K)

You ain't no Trump Supporter, and you never were. Do you really think they never changed tohe codes. Schill,or gullible, take your pick.

"my fellow educated smart intellectual redditors can come up with innumerable scientifically viable explanations for the disproportionate deaths my fellow vaxxies have. *Sigh* these right-wingers simply don't understand the depths of our knowledge."

>Died suddenly.
Gotta love those "died suddenly" deaths. Sudden Adult Death Syndrome is real fellas.

Attached: 1602334215848.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

What are you ranting about? Dude the way you people pull cherrypicked graphs out of context and post them as if your idiotic rightwing views are "science", even though actual scientists all totally reject them, is not how anything works.

That's not how science is done

You don't just pull cherrypicked graphs out of context and post them and be like "omg look i'm le science now"

That is not science

For example, and this is just an example, I don't even know what that graph you posted is supposed to show, but does it occur to you people that "rates per 1 million of population" isn't the right denominator to use for the question you want to study? Because it would include children? And because people who got 4 vaccines are only extreme high risk people? And other factors?

Things like this are important and it's a big part of how rightwingers who google something for a few minutes and then think they're "smarter than le experts!" is a real problem taking over our society because you people are not intelligent or educated or knowledgable or correct

>comedian
>just another angry leftist who resorts to personal insults while raging about strangers online

Nothing of value was lost

Winter vagina is no laughing matter, as all big-brain lefties know

>What are you ranting about? Dude the way you people pull cherrypicked graphs out of context and post them as if your idiotic rightwing views are "science", even though actual scientists all totally reject them, is not how anything works.
>That's not how science is done
>You don't just pull cherrypicked graphs out of context and post them and be like "omg look i'm le science now"
>That is not science
>For example, and this is just an example, I don't even know what that graph you posted is supposed to show, but does it occur to you people that "rates per 1 million of population" isn't the right denominator to use for the question you want to study? Because it would include children? And because people who got 4 vaccines are only extreme high risk people? And other factors?
>Things like this are important and it's a big part of how rightwingers who google something for a few minutes and then think they're "smarter than le experts!" is a real problem taking over our society because you people are not intelligent or educated or knowledgable or correct
PS this goes for everything too. Climate science. Medicine. Economics. The Earth being round. History (like for example, the holocaust absolutely happened). And lots of other things. Pretty much any topic rightwingers do this and pretend they know something better than the experts but IRL they absolutely do not

>food blogger
>name is Beverage
Shoulda been a beverage blogger lmao

Both bots

Don't you guys think people are dying suddenly due to longterm effects of COVID infection? Long COVID? Which is clinically proven to be a real thing now? As blood biomarkers are found and spike proteins are circulating in the blood of the infected even a year after they caught the virus? This would imply the virus is living in a viral reservoir in the body and producing spikes in a previously infected person's blood indefinitely. The true extents of this disease aren't going to be known until people who got it are old

"NOOO, THATS JUST PEOPLE DYING FROM COVID, FROM INACTIVE LIFE STYLES, FROM ANYTHING EXCEPT THE "EXPERIMENTAL" GENE THERAPY

(YES, IT DOES CHANGE YOUR DNA, AND THATS A GOOD THING)

I-IT COULD BE ANY OTHER REASON IN THE WORLD, WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW FOR SURE.

tl;dr, you're a fucking ape. you appeal to 'scientists.'
You will keep pointing to innumerable other possibilities rather than calling a spade a spade. enjoy the last few netflix TV shows you'll get to watch in your pathetic life. You legitimately do not even register to me as a human.

this is exactly what I just fucking told you. you have such insane amounts of confirmation bias you're incapable of thinking, hence constant appeals to 'experts'

Attached: 40percent.png (3198x472, 94.35K)

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/12/16/remarks-by-president-biden-after-meeting-with-members-of-the-covid-19-response-team/
>For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm.

We need to do something about Suddenly, the silent killer. March for a cure for Suddenly.

Attached: 1655336050776.png (640x640, 306.38K)

The irony of your replies.. must be bait.
Well done have a (You)

Attached: CF052244-A89D-4E17-99BB-E49E7C99AA5D.jpg (625x626, 62.54K)

Crazy how 'long-covid' only affects vaccinated people.

hysterical. you are fucking hysterical.

>tl;dr, you're a fucking ape. you appeal to 'scientists.'
Yeah exactly "TLDR" like you can't even read a simple paragraph and take part in a simple conversation on this matter, but somehow you still think you're an expert on the matter

And yeah I appeal to "the scientists" because they are "the scientists". They are the experts. They are the ones who spent their lives studying these topics. Literally spent their whole lives studying these topics. Instead of you, guy whose brain hurts when he read a small

And your basing this off what exactly. No need to reply jewbag