Is everything shit?

The rate of everything going to shit has been increasing. Neither party has solutions. Rich get richer. Middle class is being curb stomped.

Race bullshit went full force after occupy wall street. Is everything lost?

Attached: EdQGHCwU4AESwcY.jpg (460x474, 64.37K)

Unless your in the top .5%.. you don't have shit

>Is everything lost?

God damn leftist you have won you just have to give it a bit more time, your precious government will manage the means of production and send you a check like you want.

We don't manufacturer here not only due to labor cost. Vast majority of manufacturing is due to environmental regulations. It makes it unprofitable to operate in the US.

The materials to make semiconductors are also easily mined in the US but toxic biproducts prevent it from being cheaply mined in the US. DoD is funding a small project despite this. I haven't seen a policy in years that benefit America as a whole. It is a race to the bottom right now

Let China poison itself, when they run out your resources will be worth more plus the mining methods will of cleaned up and be a lot cheaper.

There is no America now, it is just an economic zone with ethnic enclaves fighting each other for power.

If you don't have a nation and people then there is nothing to do but work.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

>Race bullshit went full force after occupy wall street. Is everything lost?
divide and conquer
the minute you attacked the wealthy/ruling class they pulled out all the stops and pitted each side of everything against each other, dems couldn't stay on target and republicans were misguided, at the time
but that's how we got here

Sigh.... no wealthy and ruling class were even attacked!

You all just want to make your stupid occupy into something it was not, race is real and the foundation of all issues.

Why would you boil a frog alive, you'll make the intestines burst and fuck up the meat

The problem is America has an oligarchy that took over by over-democratizing of the country. Things like moving Senators from statehouse appointments to popular elections reduces interest in your state's government and universal suffrage dilutes voters' power by making their vote worth as much as people who think Skyrim was a good game and were comparing current events to Harry Potter and Star Wars. It effectively consolidates political power into whoever owns mass media channels and gives them a proxy so its their stoolies getting the fallout of their policies.

Shit works just fine until people start realizing they're getting hoodwinked out of that representation their ancestors killed for, then the beguilement has to get swapped out with force, so we're watching everything get liquidated for the pleasure of everyone responsible for that race bullshit.

bot

China, people are cheap. Pollution is horrible there henceforth why manufacturing is preferred in SE Asia.

China is securing resources for years to come with their belt and road initiative.

I love all the green laws and regulations in the US. It just pushed the problem overseas. Honestly in the grand scheme of things. Made the problem worse. As now it is done in areas with little to no regulation. Our ocean resources are in trouble.

I don't follow it. Unless something happens. Just a political ploy the FBI is being used for.

LGBTQIAzxuda community has been the weapons of the rich along with race war bullshit to keep us off real issues.

It's true. I'm in the top 5% and feel poor looking up and around me. Absolutely baffles me just how much money a small minority controls. You think you know but you don't. You have no clue what big money is and just how much it is.

Yes like bots you all repeat this bullshit about muh occupy.

Anglo Individualistic Adittude

>LGBTQIAzxuda community has been the weapons of the rich along with race war bullshit to keep us off real issues.

What is the "real issue", let me guess your precious government needs even more power?

Yes it will the bottom of the pot is fucking hot.

Go put a pot of water on a fire and touch the bottom of it while the water is cold.

The damage done by the house and Senate can never be undone. Founding fathers put too much faith the limited checks and balances. If the house and Senate had term limits. Things might be a lot better or at least slow down the process.

Real issue are the Jews and oligarchy.

That's a retarded viewpoint. Get rid of Federal income/excise tax and force the Feds to support themselves on tariffs and import duties, while maintaining safety and environmental standards. Instant boom in US manufacturing and a middle class revival. All we have to do is make manufacturing in the US cheaper than importing and we're back, baby! That means all imports. Sorry Canada and Mexico, NAFTA needs to go.

Reject currency. Stop exchanging goods with money. Return to the barter system.

Oh yea that's right you're a social outcast. You can't interact with anybody.

Become self sufficient.

The right has solutions. The issue is that the lefts solution is to get rid of the right, which isn’t a solution.