Batman wears a mask!

Why are Americans suckers for all capeshit and spaceshit? You have an insatiable appetite for more content from these industries. Haven't you clued into the fact the content is not on your side. It does not benefit you in any way. In fact it is harmful to your existence.

Attached: FFhx0H1WUAcmBiX.jpg (586x907, 62.32K)

That's cool n everything lupito.
But would i pass as a woman?

Attached: tumblr_ced2361f5a273d3615cff08c9036f19a_c2e3f04c_1280.jpg (1280x1600, 257.19K)

batman covers his eyes, anyway. train robbers cover their nose and mouth

Batman wears a cowl which doesn't cover the mouth or even the nose really.

Attached: 1660236532384874.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

hahaha. this guy lost his mind from the plandemic. many cases.

I should have flipped masks for a massive profit from China. Purposely some of the cheapest shit that wouldn't have ever worked

a mask and a cowl are two entirely different things. also, smith has sucked since 2002

You know there’s a freemason conspiracy because this faggot keeps getting allowed to make movies

I’d respond with, and Superman doesn’t man, and he kicks Batman’s ass all day long.

For 40+ years you dumped money into the StarShit franchise. They are fat with money and influence. You created the monster. Now the monster is out of your control and hates you.

Attached: spaceshit.png (950x1640, 1.08M)

>NPC eyes
Every time

>hey man I am worried about you, and your oxygen supply
>BATMAN WEARS A MASK
>my quick wit totally caught that guy off guard
>he is looking at me like im an idiot because he cant come up with a response, totally not because I don't even realize batmans mask covers everything but his face

Attached: batman.png (545x605, 875.78K)

Not all americans. Just the kind of people who collect funko pops.

If you're that concerned about viruses why not just wear a respirator, probably much effective you just look like a weird dick with two masks on.
Also Batman would be shot dead by the first Lorcin ACP wielding nigger he encountered in real life.

Why do they lie compulsively like that?

Attached: 1584756662314.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

Batman, Superman, HeMan, Spiderman, Aquaman, all that shit was and is fucking gay

>dude look how epic this big muscular guy in spandex tights is fighting the bad guys
Fucking pozzed jew bullshit

The average American young and old melt like putty at the idea of watching NEW capeshit and spaceshit. They need a firmware update. These industries do not like you, they do not care about it, it is not cool or novel anymore. It is insanely powerful and does not need your support. Stop supporting this shit monetarily and culturally.

Attached: 8E693455-FAC0-48E5-9C9F-D61DC53FCC6D.jpg (1284x1436, 784.38K)

Kevin Smith is the perfect example of being wholly dependent on media as a function of ego. He cannot divorce reality from fiction because it has become so ingrained within him. The only time I could say I "respected" him was when I was on the cusp of becoming exactly like him. I'm lucky to have learned about real life the hard way instead of being coddled by a mass media industry and comic book fanboys.

Attached: reno.jpg (500x281, 53.35K)

americans are told how to think, feel, and act. taught by television from a very young age its the only way they know how to react to the world. without TV they don't know what to expect from life.

Attached: Facebook Captain America (2).png (1196x892, 147.47K)

I will never understand the airpods, or the insistence to wear the fucking color white all the time. It's like watching Heaven's Gate unfold again, only every brand is involved instead of only Adidas.

Attached: MarinerConspiracyBoard.jpg (1242x690, 145.36K)