Hating Liars is Anti-Semitism

Attached: FaEFb3FVUAAnpOd.jpg (1433x1013, 177.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CU56dQ8OtKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((Rebecca)))

lmao female jews are stupid

Jews always admit it

She's right tho

Attached: 1657540542333.jpg (245x267, 10.11K)

This new twitter filter is very handy, thanks elon! ha

Attached: Thanks elon.jpg (788x331, 40.17K)

Despite what jews say hating jews is valid

I hate LIARS so much bros

I really hate liars so much guys.

Nearly every group that anyone says they hate is actually jews. Deep state, globalists, communists, capitalists, lizardmen, illuminati, big business, wall street, "old rich white men", hollywood, politicians, blm, and now liars.

When they lie they speak their native tongue because they come from their father the devil, the father of lies.

Liars and teenagers are the worst

And cute

Kike fragility

The real question is who is this bitch and why the fuck does she have a verified account but Larry Johnson does not?

He's legitimately famous

Attached: 83863740_original.jpg (3000x2210, 625.98K)

Attached: OK And.png (428x478, 191.21K)

It's like they're putting the stars on themselves this time

liars and joggers

John 8:42-48
King James Version
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

>dorothyofisrael
>lives in nyc
fuck off back to israel

Liars and deceivers are the number 1 enemy of mankind

hahahahahahahah
oy vey! dont you respect jewish culture goy?!

She's actually very smart and can recognize the result of someone saying they hate liars. Idk why you cucks don't actually listen to what Jews have to say, they admit it all on a daily basis.

I'm not joking they think of themselves as Niggars(mentality wise) because they see themselves as non-white/non-European, they think they are being like blacks who uses the word niggar themselves to take ownership of it.

They are the most mentally ill people on this planet.

>translation: I hate Jews

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

i hate lying kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=CU56dQ8OtKQ

Rebecca, named after Isaac’s wife. She has twins. Esau came out first then Jacob. Yet favors Jacob and treats Esau like her enemy, though he’s her son. Causes a rift between the two boys and forever changes Esau’s bloodlines into Satanic pagans.

Remember Isaac’s wife and what she did

LIARS are the fucking worst and its a god damn shame they seem to be everywhere in the business world.

If something doesn't apply to you, there is no need for you to defend yourself. She just implied jews lie.

(((Rebecca))) is basically saying that jews are liars

Attached: 24797320-BF46-457E-8EE4-8BA57DBD67D7.jpg (590x350, 35.6K)

>they think we need some code or word salad to say what we mean like them

Attached: 1506682509203.png (454x685, 115.08K)

>She just implied Jews lie
Did you just fall off the turnip truck? There's no implication there. Jews have openly admitted for decades that they believe in reshaping the world through their words, and that the truth is whatever they say it is. Tikkun olam, the concept they call healing the world, is about lying.

I know. I am wondering if she does.

HAHA I was think the same thing user, made this for you! ;D

Attached: yes.jpg (1433x2313, 210.34K)

In jews minds everyone should be forced to have a positive opinion of them, and questioning their motives should be illegal.

This is expected, because jews are compulsive liars.

Attached: 1660103260110081.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

>((( Rebecca)))
Wait a minute

>Totally not a Jew.

Attached: LeGarlicDeFeliz.png (600x400, 261.31K)

This isnt fair because that is a translation for basically everything i say.

How is that Jews are at once the most and least self aware people on Earth?

lol, lmao even