Why do “patriots” hate Americans so much?

Why do “patriots” hate Americans so much?

Attached: 1B73453B-9A20-44EF-B195-7A4AE5C061A5.jpg (1200x675, 378.62K)

'patriots' think they're pro America while hating about 95%+ of their countrymen and supporting every anti American adversary there is such as China and Russia.

The self hating white liberal that hates America is far more damaging to my beloved country than the bugman foreigner that hates America from the other side of the planet.

The “self hating white liberal” isn’t pretending to be anything but that.

>my beloved country
'Patriots' on Any Forums constantly talk about how America is 'globohomo' and needs to be destroyed. They are the exact same useful idiot fifth column as the far leftists are.

If you want the USA to become a weak balkanized mess and hate the vast majority of your countrymen then you are not a 'patriot'.

Antifa and BLM for example openly say they think the USA is immoral and 'racist' and needs to be dismantled. At least they admit that's their position. You should be honest about what you want instead of pretending you actually like your country when you openly despise it and everyone in it.

GET IN

i'm convinced anyone who supports the blatant corruption and destruction of our bill of rights isn't even a real American.
I don't hate them either, i'm fully aware how nefarious the programming is.. Until the left proves they actually care about other people besides themselves I can't ever see them as anything other than devoid of spirit soulless puppets used by a hostile organization.

Attached: 1648004652022.png (595x739, 336.1K)

Thats bullshit, they just hate those traitor Americans which maybe are like 40-50% of the US

Facts

This country is occupied you idiot. It's not even America anymore. We are patriots because we fight for the real America, not your sick dysgenic dying country.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

Current america is a jewish run abomination that has ruined western civilization forever
It cannot be allowed to continue to exist

>Not gonna lie
>But in all seriousness

Attached: 1660170430060527.jpg (1448x1436, 566.74K)

>Thats bullshit, they just hate those traitor Americans which maybe are like 40-50% of the US

Attached: 1659306730105159.gif (640x550, 199.56K)

Would this be considered as a patriot

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-213919.png (1024x640, 370.6K)

My boomer aunt was spewing some trash on normiebook earlier today about how the Republicans need to call out Donald Trump making some allusion to people remaining silent about the slave trade.

She's a Professor and she honestly believes that the system works, that the establishment has her interests in mind and that Donald Trump is a treasonous monster for calling out the corruption in the system. Some people are simply beyond saving, its not for lack of intelligence in my aunt's case, she simply can't accept that the system is so broken that it could be the problem and not the people saying it needs to be torn down.

>We are patriots because we fight for the real America,
'real America' is your opinion and one which is something the vast majority of Americans don't support at all.

Again, you're saying you're a 'patriot' while actively hating basically everyone in your country. It's idiotic. At least the commies have the balls to be honest when they admit they hate America.

America is, inherently, a 'liberal' country in the old definition of the word, by seperating itself from old Europe and deciding to be a country by the people rather than one run by a Monarch. The spirit of the Enlightment and the French Revolution and all that is in the truest sense of the word the 'left' position.

Not to mention the founding fathers were masons. Again, you people hate the very essence of America itself while claiming otherwise.

The word patriot has been used too much by baby boomers and wanna be Rambo types that complain about the problems

10+ years ago being a patriot meant you hated the democrats and the republicans, or any other politician for that matter. "patriotism" today is just shilling for people with an (R) next to their name.

It's just planned stagnation and eugenics program that has been being run on people for generations now. I think it's the simplest way to put it. I have never seen the miracle of someone who's been programmed come back to reality.
But I have seen people say stuff like "is there anything someone could say to them to get them to wake up?" That's been the plot of a lot of movies even.

Yes

Attached: 1629081276658.jpg (3000x2250, 1.42M)

you can deal with them, they function as humans. But when it comes to America they would cede complete control of the country over to the UN if enough celebrities and news people said it was the right thing to do and they pretty much admit it.

do you know what time is?