Just turned 30

>Just turned 30
>No husband
>No kids

The sad fate for many women born in the 90s. Spend the ages of 17 - 32 drinking, partying, and getting plowed by chad and then freaking out when they're 34 because they hit the wall and will likely never give birth. Sad! Many such cases!

Attached: 45153810365810.png (403x826, 270.84K)

imagine the smell of her dumps

She was engaged at least once, maybe twice. But women can't bare the thought of settling.

Why buy the cow

She better hurry up. Her looks and body aren't going to last forever.

Attached: 8u6wwyaefli31-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 58.79K)

She is pretty but I cannot stand her voice. I don't give a fuck what she has to say, I can't listen to it.

Attached: mqvlh.jpg (500x665, 89.76K)

Young women are starting to realize this! Not joking.

Lolwut? Zoomer women are just as slutty as millennials and Gen Xers.

Looks generic like one in the 60 million white prn 'stars' girls in burgerland

This is a byproduct of the womens movement (equal rights and opportunity for roasties) and online dating (an abundance of supply for whores who can pick and choose)

The years go by as they search for something better but ultimately decide to stick with their careers and not have children because the men they date are at or below their level

Honestly, who can blame them? If i had a beef curtain like that, i would you engage in the same immoral behavior

being married, fucking sucks lol.
>inb4 you settled with the wrong one
they all get bitchy, and fatter, and less flexible in the sack....and your father in law doesn't become any less deserving of getting beating to slobbery mess in his own backyard. Should I get divorced before I turn 40? trick question, I'm filing the paper work at the end of August.

You picked her, what does that say about you?

t. too busy fucking asian women

the point is to have someone by your side that you respect and like being around. The physical / sex portion of it isn't even relevant after you have produced a child or three. If you're going into marriage with the mindset of a coomer or bachelor you will be miserable.

I'll be 30 this year, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't experience a bit of schadenfreude while watching women in my age range turn into shriveled old ladies with no children and no future. Millennial women have always been dogshit.

Attached: 1638562596223.jpg (380x368, 21.14K)

Is she engaged to some dude?

I hate this cunt so much

what makes her a conservative exactly?

You will never have sex.

It depends, some become MILFs, others implode before they are 25, ...

>nose piercing
>fake blonde
>fake eye brows
>face entirely re-done with surgery
that whore is mentally destroyed

She looks like shit already

>But women can't bare the thought of settling.
That'd be the only thing western wimmyn don't bare

Because she's a whore or your a sucker.

her looks and body not only are fake but are also nothing special

Those are sex pants