Women are increasibly bragging about being sexually assaulted as a status symbol and proof of desirability

Women are increasibly bragging about being sexually assaulted as a status symbol and proof of desirability.

The higher status the man doing the molest/rape, the more status she gains by claiming he has raped her.

youtu.be/hf0QlC6oIeA

Attached: 1655991605425.jpg (601x555, 72.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5iDj64fEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is true. A lot of them also like to subtle brag about how older guys used to catcall or try to date them at a young age, while feigning disgust and innocence. They love to brag about rejecting men, too. They're fucking sick.

>Women are increasibly bragging about being sexually assaulted as a status symbol and proof of desirability.

Attached: 1645992248408.jpg (651x759, 170.34K)

>He couldn't keep his hands off me!

>The higher status the man doing the molest/rape, the more status she gains by claiming he has raped her.

Disguise yourself as an ugly hobo and rape with impunity! She'll never want anyone to know how you ravaged her Meatholes; yet, in her deepest, darkest finger-fucking-fantasies, she'll relive that moment again and again.

>niece
What kinda whitoid name is that? What next nephew johnson and sister-in-law mcjoggins? What a subhuman race of people

Her name was "Niece"?
Jesus fucking Christ. No loss.

I looked into this and it turns out it's real. It's fucking weird how she did that. Literally famous from her looks. Don't say it was her roast on reddit that made her do it, she would have loved that attention.

Why did she do it Any Forums?

Nothing she described in that video is rape. She had consensual sex with men in exchange for money.

So… was she a model or influencer?

Because she's not going to get any hotter past 30, which means her career is only going to decline-and fast! So why not off yourself before you get ugly?

>31

I honestly don't care anymore. They deserve it

women are legit not people and can't even be classified as evil. they are something else altogether. they're like trainable, catchable monsters.

How is an average man supposed to find an average woman to marry?
Let's say shit was bad for you growing up and you're 30.
How are you supposed to land a 30 year old single woman who wants to have kids?
If they don't want to be unmarried or without children then surely by then they would want to give guys a real chance right?
How come women don't go for average guys even though they're average themselves?

Because I'm a man and i only get better with age, like a fine wine some would say.

Real cases wouldn't like to discuss this unnecessarily, but cluster B disordered attention whores are also victims sometimes.

If the much deserve genocide of your fellow homos ever happen, I will pretend you never existed and your gayness would be rarely remembered.

That's not true for everyone.
Specially people who don't take care of themselves in terms of skin-care and hair-loss.
A lot of men lose their hair at around 30 years old.
It sucks but fortunately there's plenty that can be done about it in today's day and age.
I think women would find it easy to find partners if they just lost some fucking weight.
It's not even that hard, they put on pounds of make up anyway so all they would need to do is put in just a bit of effort into themselves beyond fake advertisement.

plenty of desperate lonely 42+ year old woman on bumble still want to have children user, why dont you start there?

Even thinking about women over 25.... May as well start at the local retirement home. You sicken me.

This.

hair loss...
I would rather see someone one who rocks their bald head than spome pretentious fuckbag who spends 100k on plugs and implants. Its the same vanity tier as fake tits and lip implants / botox injections. all those products end up aging a person quicker.

SOCIAL MEDIA

>be a thot
>want to get the best man you can
>literally the richest guy pays for you
>OHHH NOOOO I WAS SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER

Attached: Capture.png (285x631, 361.13K)

Im 55 and have a wife m8 I was being mostly sarcastic about the desperate post wall roasties

>She had consensual sex with men in exchange for money.

This is like a barber complaining about cutting hair... it is your FUCKING JOB !!!

Attached: prince.jpg (790x395, 156.56K)

'Rocking' a bald head is the copest of copes.

If youre "embracing" being bald just wear a hat. Its literally the same mindset except if you wear a hat you dont look bald.

how's life in that cuckhole? why do you have a wife? do you realize that thots are nothing but traitors living in your house?

Attention whore to the very end.

What a shame.
Nice pair of tits too.

probably fucked countless gigachads... never understood why chad wasnt in for settling down.. became depressed and ended it

It's not that expensive and I definitely wouldn't say getting a monthly or bi-yearly job done on your head isn't the same as putting on make up.
Transplants are too much bullshit.
There's things you can get that you can take showers with and it won't come off.
It is a buck and a half but it's affordable and I'd say worth it.
Women get away with way worse bullshit.
Koreans fucking shave off their jawline and give the operations as gifts to family members.
That's way more fucked up.

Does your wife still like getting fucked in her azzhole? Does she have big flappy tits? Does she suck on you and lick your azzhokle on demand? So many questions.

uh huh. We don't believe you...

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5iDj64fEs

Attached: reaction trudeau pedophile.jpg (1024x1024, 180.01K)

sort by new and like my comment.

thx.

Its not too bad I dont watch TV or follow the news so Im mostly unaffected by everything. Quite a few people I know are on their 4th shot theyre some of the most non thinking compliant robots a government could ever hope for. Yeah the wifes a cunt but she bore me 2 children and looked after me when I almost died of cancer so I'll give her a pass. Cant wait for the vax mandate to be dropped for aussie though not sure how much longer I can take this place.

Just don't be obese, and if you are fast and exercise till your not. It's really that fucking simple.

Lately I've been getting kicks by turning down women.
Had some degenerate smoke show message me with
"Oh hey there daddy how are you?!"
"Instantly turned off"
>Unmatched
It's kind of fun t.b.h
I'm thinking about getting some model dudes pic just so I can have more victims.

And incels become shooters, why is this bad?

Attached: 1652846272207.png (324x381, 4.72K)

she was prolly offed by the mob who were running her instawhore operations because when she hit high subs numbers she told the mob to fuck off and refused to pay. so they made it look like an accident. there's zero chance she an heroed on her own. ZERO CHANCE. she was a vanity whore with no values besides getting paid and having all eyes on her. she was living her degenerate dream but she was too stupid to realize that people who took her to the top weren't the lesbo democrats who would allow her to do whatever the fuck she wanted and called her strong. they wanted their cut of the pie but she told them to fuck off. so she found out without any warnings. they prolly told her oh.. ok.. no problem. so she thought.. oh that was easy.. oh well.

She defined herself with her looks, which were fading since she was 25. Thus define yourself with your character, it will be eternal.

>'Rocking' a bald head is the copest of copes.
Only a beta would say something so stupid. Embracing who you are and walking unafraid through this world is literally the essence of being a true man.