So now the government is pimping out kids?

fox26houston.com/news/cps-employee-14-year-old-girl-prostitute

twitter.com/FOX26Houston/status/1558476129874460675

Attached: WHORE.png (1387x872, 658.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How would you like to meet the President?

Maybe Texas should offer better assistance programs for BIPOC street kids. Nobody should have to sell themselves just to eat food. Especially a kid. Just sayin...

Cps has been abducting and selling kids into child sex slavery for decades now

yes? foster homes, halfway houses, group homes, all have teens that periodically run away if one goes missing no one bats an eye. pedos are drawn to professions that let them interact with children in an authoritative way (teacher, social worker, etc) so if one kid gets locked in one of these pedos basements or trafficked and sold no one will know the wiser.

Clearly that sheboonlet isn't bound for greatness, that valiant government goon is just saving time and skipping straight to utter life failure.

Let's just deport all the shitskins. Things would improve greatly when the source of most our problems are gone. Kick out the kikes too, make it 110.

Alex Jones was right again.

Attached: PandaEyesFuckDemocrats.jpg (540x960, 55.24K)

This, CPS, Police, Border Patrol etc are all complicit in part or whole, depending on how you look at it.
Sure there may be some cops/feds/politicians that disdain pedophilia but on the vast majority they turn a blind eye or assist in the systematic abuse of children. The "good" guys dont last long.

Hillary Clinton was behind all of that

Attached: packiman.jpg (680x596, 67K)

The nigger mother just handed her child over to CPS bc she was causing trouble.

Nothing new, in germany, we tell workless women to become prostitutes for decades.

what did the cps worker actually say? they keep talking over the video

How are we sure she wasn't saying it sarcastically? If I heard correctly she said " if you're going to be a hoe. Be a real hoe" meaning she was calling her bluff and saying it sarcastically. I wouldn't put it past a niggress, but I'm tired of the lying media overreacting. I couldn't make anything out from the clip

Attached: 1660112409935438.png (640x1080, 460.1K)

I agree. Only thing more based would be executing all wetbacks and niggers

who has the actual video

Oh wow, CPS got caught doing the thing that has always been their main business. Color me shocked

Unintelligible. Something about $1500

Dayumm..... I expect you to grab your guns any minute now guys.

Based, FPBP

what was the point of this post exactly? copying and pasting the link in the OP?

Look like ol scotty lmao

Attached: 1658995186979845.png (760x558, 466.33K)

kek

Attached: scotty.jpg (500x600, 86.12K)

Wow, this arrest will change every nigger, I mean thing that caused this

Heh

He probably doesn't have a TV license either

Maybe you should eat shit and die. Just sayin...
She's not even a street kid you dumb shit, her mom has 9 kids and went to cps for help because her daughter is running away all the time, probably because she's a whore like her mom and will have 9 kids of her own

She has nine fucking kids. What's CPS supposed to do? Nobody wants a 14 year old troublemaker. Woman needs to be sterilized.

Attached: nine.jpg (679x117, 15.04K)