JOHN BOLTON MELTDOWN "We're safer and better under Biden!"

What is his fucking problem?

mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1558106666788339718

Attached: Screenshot_20220813_7288.jpg (964x548, 224.39K)

>What is his fucking problem?
Jew political, funding and voting data:

Infeed

Attached: 1660353584639506.jpg (1024x671, 83.72K)

Hence why the DOJ saved him from
assassination

Short term, he's right, no? Our adversaries and allies are happy. DJT was tough with both - as he should have been. Current admin are doormats.

$300,000 bounty from iran
How embarrassing
Cartels offer more for street corner niggers

Old impotent warmonger says what?

Why don't republicucks just stop pretending and announce they are nothing but cocksleeves of demrats.

This guy unironically wants the world to burn, We're in a de facto war with Russia and this guy is happy.

I hear this type of news and I just have to stop it's all cringe garbage now no matter they're saying.

Yeah, China is super excited about you guys right now and I'm sure Europe is dying for winter to arrive.

bolten and his elite niggers are safer and better under biden

very fascinating moment of tv

Which one?
Bolling was a front line neocon the whole time he was on Fox

What country is he trying to advise Biden to nuke?

Wow literally EVERYONE KNOWS TRUMP IS A FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT WHO FUCKED UP YEARS OF HARD WORK FOR OUR COUNTRY

China is based. I support China

Attached: XiDoNothingWin.jpg (476x423, 22.43K)

Bolton is a puppet by and for Israel.
>Nothing more.

Bolton is a disgusting neocon warmonger. When Trump wouldn’t carry Israel’s water in Iran by bombing them, he went nuts and left. Biden gives him all the wars he wants: Russia, China, Iran, who knows who else?

The Establishment GOP is basic just a satellite party. They exist to just to give deplorables and bitter clingers someone to vote for so they don’t cause social unrest. The Establishment GOP literally no intention of being a governing party.

Even with the midterms, the congressional GOP has no actual legislative agenda that they are promoting. They don’t want to be in the majority.

One of the first things the Sec of State did was kiss their ring at a F2F meeting. Then they refused to support Pelosi on her recent visit. In what way is this admin standing up to them?

Based Bolton BTFOing newsmax.

Why do these conservative TV hosts like this idiot and Hannity always interrupt their guests non stop while expecting them to answer? It makes for irritating listening.

holy fuck are lefties completing the transition to full bolton supporting mustache wearing ziocommunists?

>cartels pay people
Kek