Millenials are just...giving up

>millenials are just...giving up

Attached: 1635874659633.jpg (1005x716, 96.58K)

I plan on going Kaczynski with my wife. Anything to escape the wagie life.

Planking is back. But for real this time.

I have kids with mine so no can do til I'm 60 or so.

replying to you, sweet plan tho.

we can live without millennials

i never worked a single day in my entire lif

and i never will

t. 1983

Attached: fotos-legais-7.jpg (540x424, 75K)

Man it's like always having to be on guard every day 8 hours a day around assholes, niggers, and women takes a toll on you and isn't really enjoyable.
And the shit pay for those prime 8 hours isn't really worth losing your prime hours.

Why work hard if their is nothing to work for beyond whatever it takes to entertain yourself and having shelter and food etc. It's not like owning your own house and having a family is going to be a realistic outcome for a large swath of the population since the government and large corporations would rather have and endless stream of peasants who own nothing and are infinitely replaceable regardless of the human cost and stability of society. That said only work just enough to get by and not an extra amount of effort more since the social contract has been broken this gay ass society isn't worth contributing to beyond that.

zoomers are millennials with the retarded trends extrapolated and boomers will be dead in 20 years

Yep. That's where we are at.

I work so I can keep a roof over my kids head, food on the table, and fund my interests. That's it. I'm an engineer but I do literally the absolute minimum required to remain in good standing and keep getting paid.

Work can suck my ass. I work to live, I'll never live to work.

I can't find a job. It's making me very depressed.

>It's not like owning your own house and having a family is going to be a realistic outcome for a large swath of the population

yeah but now imagine what the incentive is once you pay off your house and have a family. my job wont even allow me to come to work since i didnt hand over my medical papers to them and i wont let my boss administer tests twice a week to me (i cant do it myself, not trustworthy enough you see). even my wife has stopped caring im not working and im turning into a stay at home dad. she started to freak out at the prospect of me returning to work after news about the CDC changing their policy

Attached: 1624574567068456.jpg (1216x1034, 422.27K)

>have no wife
>have no children
>nobody to inherit your shit when you die

Thats cringe especialy for a German but you must be a turkroach

There are two options

1) work hard and contribute to the health of a system that actively hates you. Continue doing this until you can no longer function

2) find a way to leech from that system, weakening it while also maintaining your sanity

>lying flat
we're borrowing needless terms from the chinese, now? like we borrowed "jab" from the british?

i spose

Attached: Screenshot(27).png (1182x533, 228.85K)

In the first place you work for yourself. How do you want to afford your house in the countryside if you are a lazy fuck living on gibs ?

Im supposed to look for a job but i only applied to one place and that was a month ago
I got an interview but i didn't feel like itd work out so i went there stoned (rinsed my mouth with mouthwash first)
Didn't get the job
Haven't applied anywhere else since
I hate how you're supposed to have an individual cover letter in this backwards shithole of a country

Where in the fuck do you live that they still test you if you are unvaccinated lmao? You must have had a laugh every time your coworkers called out sick because "I have covid" over the past year or so.

Probably because of internships.
Fuck the boomer shithead who came up with that idea.

>in university
>there's this fat fucking bitch I knew from highschool
>just lying there in the hallway
>give her a hard kick and tell her to get the fuck up
>tries to laugh it off, asks me how I like [SHITHOLE COMMUTER STATE UNIVERSITY]
Fuck man, I hate watching people lie down in public.

>can’t even do literally nothing in public anymore without some pencil necked, egg headed glasses wearing journalist taking photographs of you for 50,000,000 fat, subhuman Amerimutts to pontificate and speculate on.

Attached: 663BE91F-AB32-46FA-B03A-A46413B5D58F.jpg (748x844, 30.73K)