Does it need to be spelled out in crayon for you TrumpTards?

He broke the law.

He has to pay for his crimes against humanity.

Attached: 1607640350032.jpg (584x404, 50.41K)

14 additional days, conspiracy wacko.

This. I cannot wait for our boy Garland to prosecute DumF(Short for DUMB FUCK).

I pray for civil war.

ywnbaw

So who packed it and had it shipped to mar-a-lago? If you say trump, let's all fucking laugh at you.

>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO USE THE MAGIC STAMPERINO BEFORE TAKING YOUR HOMEWORK HOME!!!!

Attached: 1660359678491242.png (623x519, 230.06K)

20160 more minutes

Attached: lolburisma.jpg (577x433, 139.48K)

>Does it need to be spelled out in crayon for you liberals?
Hillary broke the law.
She has to pay for his crimes against humanity.

Seeth and dialate.

He took dick up his ass. The dick was in a condom he said. He gave me monkeypox anyway.

That's a good question! They should be arrested too. You can charge multiple people for the same crime if they collaborated together.

The reason your making increasingly large mistakes is because you are flailing in desperation. You'd have stayed in power if you were fit to rule.

Why do anti-trump-at-all-costs lefty reddit faggots come and post threads here? No bump (or upvote in your faggot terms)

Agreed, but it's not a simple matter of charging Hillary or charging Trump. You can do both. Quite frankly, Trump did us a disservice by not charging Hillary as he promised to do during his campaign.

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

So charge both of them retard

So how long does it take to arrest an individual that has nuclear classified papers? Should they not make sure the individual doesn't leave? Why no arrest warrant? Who are the conspirators? What was the motive? Is there a dead hooker involved... ????

nigger

Attached: 5687436908769346.jpg (1080x860, 171.35K)

All bullshit to make it seem like the FBI still has the power and is in control so all the plan-trusters can relax for two more weeks.

Classified FUCKING documents!
He broke the LAW

Who was it?

When is Mueller going to arrest Trump and his entire family again?

Sure, that story is simple enough, and it's politically advantageous, but those details have yet to be known or proven. We still don't know any new details besides the scant info on the warrant. This is like the russia shit all over again.

Wow. how retarded.

>He has to pay for his crimes against humanity.
exactly the reason nothing will happen to Trump, his predecessors were much worse and got off scot-free

That's not what happened. The same way Jan 6th wasn't an "insurrection" trust me, if there is an insurrection you'll know about it. In Virginia they did like a 2nd amendment rally where everyone came armed to the teeth. If those same people came to the capital armed and killed a bunch of police, security and congressmen, then I'd say, yes that's an insurrection. You just better hope you win. Or you'll be stuck in a gulag like the poor souls who just went there with flags and stupid buffalo costumes.

Would still be too hard to understand, could you make me a drawing?

WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS!