I've finally reached a level of maturity in my life where I don't care about influencing society at large anymore...

I've finally reached a level of maturity in my life where I don't care about influencing society at large anymore. For too long I was obsessed with the idea of saving the world and "vanquishing degeneracy", but because I'm just an individual it would generate a lot of impotent rage when I'd see nothing getting done. I think at the end of the day all of this activism bullshit that I engaged in was just me seeking approval from "redpilled" people whom I'd never met IRL, ever.

Don't get me wrong, It's all well and good to be redpilled and whatnot, but going to protests, sending emails to politicians, posting stickers, spreading pamphlets, etc has never accomplished anything or given me any semblance of satisfaction. In the end, I'd still be living within the same shitty rat race that we call "urban life". Honestly guys, if you want to be happy, go outside in the woods and enjoy the solitude. There's far more land than people and that will always be the case forever. Every human body combined still wouldn't fill the grand canyon, and that's a fact.

It's not a cop-out to reject society. Anyone who chooses to see more than 5 different faces each day does so by their own volition. Stop trying to fight battles you can't win on your own and just leave. Don't play rigged games.

Attached: 1660243242062666.jpg (1664x1173, 364.42K)

>but what about an 100 year mortgage? and a car on finance? and the latest tech and subscriptions? JUST CONFORM!!!!!!!

Attached: sd.jpg (633x758, 62.29K)

Software as a service is gay and the only tech I need is my handcrank radio and my airgapped ereader.

The thing is, you need to stop advertising this. There is limited land and I don’t have much money. I’m trying to leave but the more I save the more land goes up because everyone keeps trying to go off grid and they’re all people with more money than me. I’m not taking out a mortgage to go off grid because that’s just retarded. If you could please stop telling everyone to do this until after I have successfully made it I would appreciate that a lot thank you. Just give me a few more years.

If you live in the western half of the United States, you don't even have to buy land because 90% of it is federally owned and 100% empty. You can completely disappear and nobody will come looking for you either. Don't fall for the property Jew. Just go outside and start walking, fren.

Based and nomadpilled.

That would be great if I were single but I have a wife and children. I need at least a tiny sense of stability. I want a homestead in the middle of nowhere outside of a town with 100-1000 or so people. It’s doable, it just requires savings. Unfortunately every retard in this country will get stupidly high mortgages to pay for garbage land, so I’m competing against idiots who think usury is fun.

People who try force redpills on others are cringe retards.

>Posted from my Goyson Galaxy F

Good luck user

This thread was made by a shill, don't ever let the enemy depoliticize you

Having dependents is certaintly a challenge. I think you've got the right idea on how to approach it though. If I have any advice to give, it would be that even a crappy plot of land is generally better than none at all. You don't need a lot either, so long as you don't have neighbors. IMO getting ~5 acres surrounded by government owned land is ideal. Should be really cheap too.

got the very same attitude when I hit 35 and started a family.

If you think OP's blogpost is trying to force a redpill on you, you might be part of the problem you're strawmanning. Nothing about what OP said seems like a forced redpill. However, given your verbiage I suppose this alternative viewpoint will be taken as an attack toward you.

fuck the world, save yourself and everything else will fall into place.

Yup, overcoming impotent rage coming from the realization that you have no power to change anything is the great filter between boys and men

Yeah I went through the same thing. My beliefs haven't changed but I feel I've become more realistic about it. My focus in my life is my family, and my local community far outweighs the rest of the world in importance. It's not necessary to become a hermit but moving away from the city I think is wise. That's what I did and I'm much happier for it. Rural life is healing.

Politics and "enemies" are irrelevant in isolation. God gave us separate languages just to keep us separated. Men are meant to be with nature and women, not other men.

Attached: babel.jpg (1080x790, 258.51K)

Uncle Ted loves this thread.

Attached: Ted K.jpg (1000x921, 159.87K)

>depoliticize you
too late, enjoy spinning your wheels tho

Attached: 1636396070947.jpg (1560x1080, 121.64K)

>some narc broke, homeless, and waiting on the immigrant with the fake ID and green card from jail to come and be 5150’d

5 people you say? Hermitty-bloo-blah you say? I tried a woods hermitude. 4 years or so mostly. Now I'm in a massive asian city and need go go outside daily to find whores, regrettably. If I was in a white country none of those awkward prude cliquish weirdos would be worth talking too, yeah, that's true.

Nice demoralization thread, moshe.

you have the power to change everything
but only when you stop trying

Not sure if I have the skills to build a house though. I could build a basic structure, but I'm not sure about a livable cabin.

Thank you jesus

How many times did you have sex in life?
When was the last time?

Sounds a lot like "Turn on, tune in, and drop out."

Attached: 1629345566841.jpg (2500x1667, 644.05K)

>going to protests, sending emails to politicians, posting stickers, spreading pamphlets, etc has never accomplished anything

you got redpilled that way

so it did

Lmao, you'll never accomplish even a fucking tree being planted OP. You're useless, you give up. History is made by thousands of little people dedicating their lives to doing what's right, some change the world others change society, some change their neighborhood or town or city. Giving up like afaggot is what Jews want you eternal nigger I hope you die a painful lonely pointless death.

Attached: 1658827107879930.jpg (800x529, 105.85K)

same here, started when I was 30, this place really is an empty pit of nothing.

Attached: based & redpilled.jpg (360x360, 9.78K)