Bill Gates’ Former Doctor Says Billionaire ‘Refused To Vaccinate His Children’

“I don’t know if he had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children,” the physician said at a behind closed doors medical symposium in Seattle, adding “They were gorgeous kids, really smart and vivacious, and he said they would be OK as it was, they didn’t need any shots.“

web.archive.org/web/20220126150709/https://amredeemed.com/bill-gates-former-doctor-says-billionaire-refused-vaccinate-children/

Attached: Gates Kids.png (1112x761, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw4vhMuYyQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=wdzQu4VnPr4
youtube.com/watch?v=84K7dyo_a-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious schizo nonsense.

Obviously this person was not his doctor because he could go to prison for 12-18 months and sued for millions per individual violation of privacy laws for disclosing something like this.

we should have a meaningless discussion about it
also lets get some impotent rage going too
fuck yeah

no shit he didn't vaccinate his children, why take his own death jab

Attached: vaccine gates.png (720x640, 689.88K)

Based antivaxxer pushing the poison on the npcs. Love your thinking billy boy, call me if you need help guarding your doomday vault when shtf, i use windows so you got my number.

reminder billionaires like gates pay shillfarms to post shit like the first few posts itt

study it, learn their patterns, and resist thinking that it's not worth posting because the majority disagrees with you. this is their primary aim.

Attached: gates96.gif (636x572, 1.28M)

OUCH. Vaxfags btfo.

i would do unspeakable things to this piece off shit

Attached: fuckdol.png (251x525, 266.74K)

a sandnigger beat you to it

for me it's young Phoebe, shame how she turned out

Attached: phoebe.png (1980x1632, 3.33M)

Mmhm, in a closed doored meeting the (unnamed) physician just happened to say very damaging thing to guy I don't like. Studies prove thing I agree with, but I won't link to them. Reports say, but no link to them either

is it not illegal for a doctor to talk about his patients like this? so can he even be believed?

Imagine being God, and then you're creations would just say fuck you to you.
What would you do?
(you would poison them!)
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw4vhMuYyQ4

Yes, he could go to prison over it or be sued for millions. This guy is obviously lying

He said it at a conference to other doctors so it doesnt break doctor patient confidentiality.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdzQu4VnPr4

>Obvious schizo nonsense.
Keep Boosting Normies!

Attached: 1655465817654.webm (320x240, 2.79M)

lol

niggered bitch

Attached: 1629101192653.jpg (393x6409, 1.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=84K7dyo_a-A

PERKELE!
RANNANJÄRVI ELÄÄ!

LIFE?!
What it's all about?
The meaning of it?