Can I be gay and conservative at the same time? Would I be accepted by you guys?

Can I be gay and conservative at the same time? Would I be accepted by you guys?

Attached: 1625867209395.jpg (600x593, 23.6K)

>inb4 300+ replies

No.

Sage

No.

Attached: 1657569663080.png (2214x2872, 1.33M)

Sure. We're fighting the devil so the rulebook is thrown out at this point. We need all the support we can get. U can be fren, fren.

Attached: 238n94ygdfg.jpg (1024x574, 94.26K)

Are you a fairy gay or a Tim Dillon gay?

Time to laugh at Any Forumstards about to bump this thread to the limit while jannies let it roll.

Kill yourself
If you oppose gay marriage, gay sex (LEGALLY NOT JUST MORALLY LEGALLY) and gays adopting then yes

Fairy gay i guess

Attached: 1650021511663.jpg (720x960, 46.13K)

as long as you're racist and groomophobic, sure

STOP REPLYING TO SPAM THREADS, YOU DUMB NIGGERS
>STOP REPLYING TO SPAM THREADS, YOU DUMB NIGGERS

SAGE AND REPORT SPAM THREADS

Attached: hgfhgfhddfg.png (1030x845, 214.22K)

Eh why not

In Victorian times homosexuality was known as 'the love that dare not speak it's name'. This was the inspiration for fight clubs 'the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club'.

As long as you're not being a flamboyant faggot in a rainbow coloured dress I wouldn't have a problem with you.

conservcucks maybe but not MAGA, only 1488 can be MAGA now. You will be Purged from their ranks.

just don't talk about it.
I don't talk about my dick or where it goes when i talk about things, neither should gays.

Fuck off you fuckin bagel eating shekel hoarding memeflag

If you're deciding a political affiliation based on how accepted you (or your identity) are, then you should be aware that you need to be 18+ to post here.

Attached: 1660428858706.jpg (1920x1175, 201.81K)

Kys. Now.

>Can I be gay and conservative at the same time?
Exactly what are you conserving? Certainly not traditional values and morals.

sure, Dave Rubin is a gay conservative. He is married to a man and they had a kid. He also started Locals.

Why should your mental illness be allowed?

Works in Nationstates.net, at least. Gay rights issues only seem to promote civil rights in tyrannical states over in Nationstates.net, suggesting that in liberal countries conservative gays get included just fine,

Gay rights is therefore (in that simulation) more inclusivity vs exclusivity than it is liberal vs conservative.

Does the population increase because you're including more people over time (inclusivity) or does it increase because you're having more babies over time (exclusivity)?

Conservatives tend to be "babies over time" and to grow enraged if they can't stick their dicks into vaginas. That makes gay rights unfathomably alien to them. I don't know why that alienness makes them actively want to punish gays though, since strictly speaking IRL gays having IRL sex does not stop IRL conservatives from having IRL sex.

Thinking about this issue through the lens of a game didn't help me understand it, alas.

KYS nigger and turn off your VPN bitch
> meme flag meme flag meme flag
100% American, 100% European descent
cock sucking faggot

Attached: you'resogay.jpg (443x591, 65.31K)

>sure, Dave Rubin is a gay conservative. He is married to a man and they had a kid. He also started Locals.
Why is homosexuality acceptable to "Conservatives"?

Its the way i am. Gib me pol bf and i will stop making this threads

Show your flag then fuckface

Attached: 5B34E8D6-FEE2-4D95-B083-4AE43A6519D3.gif (400x225, 750.26K)

>memeflag butthurt about being a memeflag
pottery

what do you want to conserve?

>Its the way i am.
But it's wrong. Why would we accept your "wrongness"?

>Gib me pol bf and i will stop making this threads
You're not a good person.

hi

Attached: 1643754249855.jpg (219x230, 14.56K)

No. However, you can stop being gay. But that's a tall order for you OP.

Attached: OP.jpg (1000x752, 148.19K)

> we need all the support now
> we will kill you once we made use of that support
we faggots are doomed, is game over for us

Peter Theil, is a gay married faggot, and I believe a major donor of the Republicans. Conservative Inc are all fudge packing monkey poxers.

Conservatism is gay. Be a Natsoc and not a faggot, deworm and stop cooming, find a White-passing Brazilian macaca and breed her, then get the children into Integralism (it's close enough)

Probably most conservatives snort coke and turn gay while they're high as balls.

>Peter Theil, is a gay married faggot, and I believe a major donor of the Republicans.
Republicans are not good people. Republicans are just as anti-White as Democrats.

>Conservative Inc are all fudge packing monkey poxers.
So what's the difference between Conservatives and Liberals?

Hey :3

Attached: 1659602308766655.jpg (574x765, 43.7K)

stop flooding you nigger faggot

Frankly, if you acknowledge you're a pervert with a fetish for jerking yourself off with another man's anus, I might be fine with it. Just know your place.

Fuck off, we're full.
>fields

Just how fucked up of a person are you that you have to shitpost on Any Forums of all places for attention, even negative attention?

you faggy ass attention whore. GO TO /SOC/!

This. All fields