Capitalist bros

When will the free market regulate itself?

Attached: 1645468132987.jpg (812x755, 70.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweatshop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Regulate the free market with bullets

that actually means the market is regulating you imbecile cretin, Mcmansions are not viable anymore.

The market hasn't been free since the creation of the federal reserve.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweatshop

I thought progressives wanted to live in tiny stacked houses with no cars and no meat with rationed energy to save the planet??

You can always hire a pod for $1.200/month

Attached: peak capitalism.jpg (780x438, 60.49K)

>le free market aint free bro

Attached: 236.png (733x891, 139.13K)

>NOOOOO I WANT TO LIVE IN THE SAME EXCESS THAT I CRITICIZE PAST GENERATIONS FORRRRRR

Attached: Luke_Crywalker.jpg (600x522, 36.14K)

Rural areas are dying, and Appalachian's ability to buy a lot of land, because the government is giving them any more welfare for roads, plumbing, and electrical, and they're too stupid to hunt for food.

They'll just shoot their foot and die from infection.

the government isn't giving them welfare

What is wrong with that exactly? If your paygrade can afford that then what is the problem?
Why you think you deserve anything?

When Jews stop artificially manipulating it for their gain and our loss, OP

Attached: 146113E2-0A91-4DDE-A33D-220EBC50047A.jpg (840x821, 124K)

This thread is a bunch of crybaby zoomers who know nothing but white people bad and diversity good, and 14+10=20 when you break it down to fives.

Attached: 20220801_194635104_iOS.png (1095x658, 556.93K)

u forgot the pods fren

very true. The facts are that the west is in decline. The peak was in the 80s probably.

how is that not a house?

Kek, thank God I'm black.

I live in a comfy little apartment in a nice town with completely subsidized rent. I don't pay a single dime.

Attached: 1660299515101471.jpg (551x600, 107.08K)

>everything larger than a 350 sq ft shed is a mcmansion
Retard

The economy is centrally (((planned))), so never.

thats great

>Government policies fuck things up.
>Blame Capitalism.
>Demand more government policies.

Based.

Never. Blackrock meme aside, which is real absolutely, I live in a neighborhood where boomers / gen X own empty houses and either are hoarding them as real estate "investment" or seeking to rent. The immediate three houses in vicinity to me are unoccupied and maintained by these boomers, and more down the street. Is not a shitty neighborhood, just typical suburban ranch and two story houses on border of town close to everything.

Even when neighbor down the way (Silent Gen WWII vet?) passed away, chatted with family and they've been doing the same shit for about a year. If there was ever a time for people desperate to pay way too much to get a family home you'd think it would've been now or even in 2019 when shit was already too hot in real estate. I'm not sure what they're waiting for other than eerily following Blackrocks lead on hoarding for future dirt poor wage slaves renting for eternity - how is that more profitable though if nobody can afford anything in a post-American empire hell??

Attached: 1602368286284.gif (320x320, 432.31K)

This but unironically.

>green question mark
>they don't know

Attached: risitasca2.jpg (1280x720, 61.31K)

Oy vey that's antisemitic

>real capitalism has still to be tried mate

Attached: chad.png (853x1000, 530.7K)

when the market is actually free.