Based?

Attached: plate.jpg (900x745, 73.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/desantis-unveils-ultimate-florida-license-plate-libs-completely-losing-minds/
youtube.com/watch?v=oX5C2KGURcE
flgov.com/2021/06/08/governor-ron-desantis-speaks-to-the-jewish-federations-of-florida-about-the-importance-of-stopping-antisemitism-and-supporting-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That isn't real, is it? Because that's exactly the plate I wanted to get

It's an oxymoron.

Emphasis on the moron.

bootlicking chuds will eat this up

He's basically saying, fuck you FBI, you retarded cocksuckers. What do you think? Does that sound based to you or is he a terrorist? All this and more coming up at 10pm on channel 7, your source for local news. Now back to you Tom.

Our guy Ron. Trolling like a boss.

VA has had one for years

Attached: TheKing.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

What snake means

kek

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/desantis-unveils-ultimate-florida-license-plate-libs-completely-losing-minds/

Attached: fl.jpg (571x703, 60.26K)

>What snake means
youtube.com/watch?v=oX5C2KGURcE

virtue signaling

>don't tread on me
>boot licking
what?

Nobody is a bigger bootlicker than a democrat...you'd be dead without the government to protect you.

You typically have to pay more to the state in order to get a vanity plate. Imagine paying the government more in order to display a a Gadsden Flag.

Attached: Seifer No.png (428x478, 188.17K)

Ron talking about stoping all the anti semitism
flgov.com/2021/06/08/governor-ron-desantis-speaks-to-the-jewish-federations-of-florida-about-the-importance-of-stopping-antisemitism-and-supporting-israel/

This.
>Don't Tread On Me
>buys an annual sticker to drive on roads you paid for
absolute state of the center right

>You typically have to pay more to the state in order to get a vanity plate
it's like $20 you fucking loser

>my mom won't give me enough for my sweet vanity plate

You are paying the government $20 per year, every year, to sport a flag that is supposed to be about freedom from government tyranny. Alternatively, you could pay some dude on Etsy like 3 bucks once and get a bumper magnet.

Chud's first lesson in cognitive dissonance

Attached: IMG_2203.jpg (1200x900, 346.97K)

Fuck all you jews & niggers
Im gonna get one

Never told you not to.