Did Vaush just BTFO all of chuds' 13/50 black crime arguments?

youtu.be/psf_rK8DIcs

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics? By all means, watch the whole video, i promise you that you can't debunk it.

>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't watched the video and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone says oppressing blacks is good
>inb4 someone says bring back slavery
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidece
>inb4 someone links black crime statistics withput context and without an analisys of WHY blacks commit more crimes
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone says flag checks out
>inb4 "muh slide thread"
>inb4 "sage" because Any Forumstard is triggered by a different opinion

keep the dicussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section. You should be open minded and watch the video instead and dicuss it WITH SOURCES.

i'm open to having my mind changed. but only with reliable sources that explain why the numbers are look like they do.

Attached: pt6twhnairt61.png (700x747, 533.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry i just don't care all that much about or for black people. i didn't read past the second sentence.

>Did Vaush just BTFO
no
Vaush has never BTFO anyone or anything
stopped reading

vaush has claimed that finland did not side with the nazis and i demand a full retraction and apology

Fuck off destiny shill, get your head examined

Don't worry nigger posts this thread everyday

6 year lurker

I thought Vaush was recovering from surgery?

Attached: Gay Sex 2.webm (408x720, 2.03M)

>keep the dicussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section
alright fair enough, I simply hate jews because it's my own personal biased decision. Logic and facts will never make me back away from my own emotional response, my feelings matter that much to me.

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
I stopped reading about this far in. Seems like he just admitted the 13/50 is fact.

I am sorry but why should I care about niggers when some ghetto nigger in America lives better and has more opportunities than me and my parents????You,Vaush, Hasan and all American niggers should be put into giant meat grinder

>did muh e-celeb just do x
i wish all you elceleb worshipping faggots would go acbk to preddit

Sage,

Explain to me why I should even give a fuck about them.

t. lost a debate against Vaush and never recovered

This actually IS VAUSH!

It's because actual policies that try to address the problem are shouted down in a rage by the left. Just look at how much they reee'd over 'Stop and Frisk', a policy that dramatically reduced black crime rates in New York.

Attached: 1PBTID-13.gif (640x480, 2.47M)

Irish and Italian neighborhoods were never even close to as violent as modern inner city blacks. Just lmao

Vaush will never btfo anything other than a child’s butthole

Attached: A53369D5-7B83-40DC-A7B9-87C78A4307F5.jpg (640x351, 47.2K)

is this satire?

No.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
I'm interested in solving black issues. Deporting them all will make those issues disappear.
>>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
There are no real records on nigger crime before the FBI crime stats. You also have the history wrong as well. Irish and Italians started moving out of the inner city areas around the same time niggers started moving into inner city areas due to federal projects.
>>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
High income niggers have lower SAT scores than low income whites. High income niggers commit more crimes than low income whites. Niggers have a higher raid of MOA-A which is associated with higher rates of antisocial behavior. Niggers also have lower IQs on average. IQ is mostly hereditary.
>>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
Niggers receive an excessive advantage for consideration in government, university, and industry hiring/application process. It has been that way for decades. Niggers also receive a disproportionate amount of benefits from government welfare programs. The only people responsible for the low performance of niggers these days are niggers themselves.
>>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
There are many ways to get "research" to say what you want it to. In this case though, his research is just "this university jew said X so it must be true."

>vaush thread

Attached: sendnoreply4.png (1167x695, 504.13K)

A streamer cant BTFO anything, OP. You poor midwit.
>taking influencer as intellectual when he is actually a content producer targeting a teenage audience
One day you will realize why nobody talks about vaushs opnion outside of your twitter bubble.

Sean Last refuted all of this and Vaush responded with "video too long". Vaush got BTFOed

>Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics? By all means, watch the whole video, i promise you that you can't debunk it.
It was debunked before this whale even made his video.
thealternativehypothesis.org/

Attached: Ryan Faulk.jpg (528x630, 99.14K)

I'm supposed to trust the opinions of a man who is obsessed with horse cocks seriously?

After all that talk it's still 13/50

Attached: yale law school quotas.jpg (541x748, 129.03K)

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues

Well that is true but we are also not black it's not really our concern

>blacks have always been criminals after slavery, unless you think they miraculously weren’t bitter towards the people who enslaved them and were somehow properly socialized to white norms (they weren’t)
>because blacks are criminals and have radically different values (largely due to genetic factors), no one wants to live around them, so they move away
>They are too stupid and lazy to build their own functional communities. Italians, Jews, and Irish flourished within a couple of generations, despite (allegedly unfair) racial discrimination
>the more status black achieve in society, the more help they get, and the less discrimination they face, the worse their conditions get. Blacks did better by every marker of success during periods the periods of institutional discrimination.

Affirmative action won't have negative consequences...

Attached: unconstitutional.jpg (540x595, 41.39K)