Why can't the gays just STFU about being gay for 10 seconds...

Why can't the gays just STFU about being gay for 10 seconds? There is a reason why the ancients warned us about the gays isn't there? These people will just NOT STOP SHOVING THEIR FUCKING FETISH INTO EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE.

Attached: 1660405984740012.jpg (1024x632, 107.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j23nn3WhTT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what zone is that? so i can bring my horde character and massacre all the gay quest givers

Those character models look disgusting

Why doesnt your party just stop being a bunch of pussies and outlaw gay marriage and sodomy you stupid faggot maybe if that happen we wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place

What did you expect? They got busted being a pack of rapists and drunks at work after years of terrible interfacing with their community and employees.
Now they're going woke in a desperate bid to save their asses by getting Larry Fink to bail out their dying games.

I bet it's a neutral NPC. WoW ruined one of it's core themes by making everything neutral and forgetting what made the faction split awesome in the first place. I'll never forgive them for what they did to my beloved Horde.

>"Wash yer back!"
It was better days.

Attached: dwarf.jpg (745x1034, 154.17K)

WoW quest descriptions in 2022 be like
youtu.be/j23nn3WhTT8

Is this WoW? I'm glad I got into RuneScape over that shitty franchise

Is that really in WoW now? God that's fucking foul.
I just...I just.....

Attached: 1627110081952.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

Romans 1
>21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
>22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
>23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
>24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
>25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
>26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
>27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
>29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
>30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
>31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
>32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

they hold annual pride parades and ban everyone who protests
but you already know that, and this is a troll post

Attached: 1653320120612.gif (200x200, 24.46K)

Anyone who says their sexuality is their identity is a mentally ill sex fetishist

yeah it's fuckling retarded now.

yes and the quest reward is a 2 handed mace shaped like a dildo called "Sodomis, the AIDS bringer".

Attached: 1656707795413.png (499x707, 190.05K)

are you really surprised?

meanwhile the entire story of shadowlands is literally a satanic version of Gnosticism with the Jailer acting as Lucifer trying to free everybody’s soul from a Saturn matrix (his boss room is literally a hexagonal nuclear reactor complete with control rods) and his storyline revolves around “utilizing the inert mechanisms of the universe” to begin a new age of “freedom”
picrel is the room

Blizzard is a front company for some weird disclosure operation, the storylines of Warcraft all mirror real events in a very odd occult manner

Attached: A48937B7-BBE6-4E59-B5E7-EA8DBFEA9454.png (1002x668, 986.12K)

to be fair, blizz did ok at making alliance the containment faction for a good 3 xpacs.

until cross-faction; now group quality is low.

>the ancients
Greeks were gay.
Romans were gay.
Cavemen were definitely gay.

Attached: 2226660.jpg (797x1003, 277.82K)

you're reading too much into something that's not there. all of WoWs lore is ripped off of other shit. take the whole old gods thing. clearly HP Lovecraft rip off

In Norse cultures it was seen as effeminate to be a homosexual. Calling some a homosexual was a derogatory.

>all of WoWs lore is ripped off of other shit
That other shit, if you go back far enough, derives its content from occult manuscripts. Especially Lovecraft.

WoW itself is some sort of soul sucking device. When you play it you become decrepit.

Odin was a faggot that gained wisdom by drinking the cum of hanged men.

user I seriously am not reading far into it at all, this is the direct cut and dry plotline and it is clear as day if you play through the storyline of shadowlands and pay even a minutia of attention to the details.
It is a luciferian view on Christian Gnosticism complete with a demiurge and “archons” (arbiters) and Jesus figures (Pelagos) it’s all there

it’s possible the writers are just interested and talented with this sort of thing but there are aspects of the story that make me think it is downright malicious
whenever Sylvanas or Jailer give a monologue on their plan to end the cycle the player is very obviously supposed to feel sympathy for the villain; exactly like marvel did with Thanos. In fact the jailer and Thanos look exactly the same and I’m convinced whatever DARPA memo that these themes were sent to blizzard through that mention “big blue man who wants to end universe, make viewer sympathize with them” was also sent to the marvel writers kek

They were gays and then they were conquered and defeated.

I am fairly sure it’s militarily funded, that’s why it’s so good

There is something going on behind the scenes of WoW. Like some darpa level testing being done on how to break someone's mind or manipulate them.

Most Norse groups didn't worship Odin. However, the cum drinker story has been debunked.

But Diablo was made for phones. When I played Diablo 2 when it came out, all I could think was how I cant wait for someone to invent fucking mobile phones so I can play my gothic hack and slash on it during the mandatory gay attendance meeting at work.

Because this is their personality. They have nothing else and are defined by their sexuality. They are the fetish themselves

>blizzard is a front company for some weird disclosure operation
Lmao. What the fuck goes on in your head. Okay illuminati comrades, let's use a computer game company to reveal our secrets