Do Americans ever get tired of being the laughing stock of Euro lefties?

Do Americans ever get tired of being the laughing stock of Euro lefties?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 8.03.50 PM.png (1256x1288, 267.5K)

>rent free

It's wild that people want to move into this shithole.
The vocal citizens are literally the dumbest people on the planet. Wish we could go back to just news papers and get rid of social media, that'd solve like 99% of the problems.

I am certain that this Reddit post was written by a 15-year-old. When you understand that most Reddit users are underage and undereducated, you can understand where these posts are coming from.

I'm pretty fucking tired of faggot r*dditors shitting up this sore without their limp wristed globohomo takes.

Attached: 1587452133331.jpg (1247x1262, 163.12K)

I never think about Euro lefties. You all look like the emaciated ruins of the actual mean who got killed off by the kikes in the world wars.

It was written by shlomo in some random marketing firm being hired to shit post on the internet. It doesn't feel genuine at all.

I don't think any American realizes Yuropeens have opinions.

>Like da fuq
I might want to move down there, I'm getting tax raped to existence up here, universal Healthcare is a meme, and fucking sucks, I rather just keep more of my money and pay if I get hurt

>same exact text as a bait post a month ago
remember anons, make sure to sage low quality threads.4yvmh

I think the Republicans see morality as more important that being materially supported.
>Right to Life and then no child support or parental leave.
>Right to Bear Arms and no training in how to do so.
Democrats want to give material support that they don't have even if it can be demonstrated to make the problem worse.
>Solyndra
>UBI or feeding Africa

Kek, every time some pinko-leftie-democrat wants something they make these "Europeans" (never specify any particular county, even when asked, just "europeans") they make these "OMG why is America so backwards as compared to Europe?!?! (again, just "europe" as an abstract concept).
Did it for gay marriage, Obamacare, every time they want gun control, climate change nonsense, mass transit, you name it.

Attached: 50bmg_revolver.jpg (575x774, 60.9K)

My favorite is "no one needs a gun" while turbo arming Ukraine

i refuse to accept social healthcare until the obese cunts in this country are accountable for their choices. why should we spend hundreds of thousands on you because you chose to eat your way to diabetes and heart disease?

>be 1st world Europoors
>still use 3rd world Reddit
>still need 3rd world dollar
>still require 3rd world military protection
>still beg for 3rd world Gas
>still do business with third world for cheap labor production
>still no 1st supremacy, no dominance in every area
>still going to fight the 3rd kike war
>still cucked by 3rd world shitskins

Could give two giant fucks.

Attached: map-of-usa-and-europe-overlay.jpg (632x337, 39.71K)

>I don’t know what “3rd world” means
Anyways I didn’t read it.
>why!?
Because I’m an American and I don’t care what losers from a shithole think

As an aside, seeing Eurofags come over here and realizing the scale of just how fucking big this country is, it's like watching a Japanese person suffer from whatever that syndrome they get after visiting Paris.

The account is very weird, and while it is 7 years old I can't pin it down. Appears as a Norwegian woman who is an Aunt, but posts a lot to /r/childfree. Also does a bunch of knitting and posts picture of it and her cats. Then the account is posting Rick and Morty images they made, and while the account posts a lot of submissions they are quite bad at it. Account has like 5.5k submission karma, and you can see in the OP it's got 3.7k...again they been doing this for 7 years.

>Aunt
>/r/childfree
The universe is one gigantic shitpost.

Your entire image attached reads like a troll by someone who knows if they troll the other way, they'll get banned, so they're writing the most insane, unhinged shit just to get upvotes.

Reminder, you could do most of same pic with Alaska alone.

Attached: vk8nfgumkdm51.jpg (1280x989, 238.36K)

I always ask them what their tax rate is compared to how much they make and win in both. Most Europeans that went to college after some sort of state examination could hit six figs here. Instead they make half that. They are fucking laughingstocks and always will be.

I would unironically try cosplaying as Yosemite Sam at the shooting range with those.