/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3672

Prev:▶Day: 171 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust12

▶Latest
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1660418819243986.jpg (1280x761, 127.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ziggydank/status/1558536854206660611
youtube.com/watch?v=HSSKqiydHpo
fee.org/articles/the-case-for-being-economically-dependent-on-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=bPRuK0bxO7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/Ziggydank/status/1558536854206660611
kek

Death to vatniks!

ASKING IMPORTNAT QUESTION
maybe globohomo isnt that bad if they give you cute negro chicks to colonize
youtube.com/watch?v=HSSKqiydHpo

Attached: 174923695-7a06904c-3ee7-49fe-96a2-f10257c984a4.jpg (752x960, 173.37K)

There will be no counter-offensive and operation #Battle_for_Kherson advertised by politicians. Our source reported this a week ago, and in early August Zaluzhny asked to stop the preparation. Now this has become news to the Western media, which are aware of the fact that the Armed Forces of Ukraine have no forces to return the lost territories.

Washington Post: Ukraine lacks weapons for counteroffensive in Kherson

Correspondents of the American newspaper The Washington Post visited the positions of Ukrainian troops near Kherson. They report, citing sources in the Ukrainian Armed Forces, that Kyiv cannot yet launch a large-scale counteroffensive in this region, since it does not have enough weapons.

According to journalists, the Ukrainian military is forced to wage a fierce fight in the open space, which is well shot through, while Russian troops have recently sent significant reinforcements near Kherson.

A Ukrainian intelligence official who spoke to the Washington Post on condition of anonymity estimated that about 3,000 Russian troops arrived in the Kherson region in the past week alone, bringing the total strength of the Russian army grouping on the western bank of the Dnieper to at least 15,000.

As the representative of the Conflict Intelligence Team Kirill Mikhailov told the newspaper, most of this replenishment is military from the elite airborne units, which help to strengthen the formations that have been depleted by months of hostilities.

The Washington Post clarifies that representatives of Ukraine have been promising a counteroffensive that will lead to the liberation of Kherson for quite some time.

However, a representative of the Ukrainian special services, who spoke with the newspaper's correspondents, assessed the prospects for an offensive operation as follows: "We must be honest - so far Ukraine does not have a sufficient number of weapons for a counteroffensive," the official said.

Attached: B5A286DE-A24E-4223-AF8F-066B13950727.gif (236x260, 149.09K)

Russia will #Goodwill their way out of Kherson.

“It is still possible to achieve a result, but if it does, it will be more due to a smart Ukrainian strategy, and not to countering Russia with equal forces,” a Ukrainian intelligence official told reporters.

The American newspaper also quotes an interview with General Dmitry Marchenko to the Ukrainian media, who complained that "unfortunately, the amount of military assistance that our Western partners promised us is provided to us in small batches, which, in principle, makes it very difficult for us to carry out offensive actions." "I think once we receive the full package of this assistance, our counteroffensive actions will be very fast," Marchenko said.

However, the Washington Post also quotes Washington-based expert Dmitry Alperovich from the Silverado Policy Accelerator analytical company, according to which Russia will soon withdraw troops from Kherson itself due to the recent attack on the air base in Crimea and repeated attacks by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the supply routes of the Russian army on the western bank of the Dnieper.

Commenting on the possibility of an offensive in Kherson, Yuriy Sak, an adviser to the Ukrainian defense minister, told the publication that "Ukraine will never go as stupid as Russia and start throwing people into battle like cannon fodder to satisfy the ambitions of their leaders." "It's a matter of price," he concluded

She is hideos lithbro.

/uhg/ really is the most culturally and politically diverse thread on this board. It has everything, colonizers, sociopaths, sane people, serbs, and even t-i-g-e-r-s.
Just like in old, pre-Zognald times, eh?

>Russian army grouping on the western bank of the Dnieper to at least 15,000.
imagine feed and arm 15k vatniggers thru fucking pontoons
>yfw nato airlifts Burger king

Attached: FZv2ugoXwAUFGkA.jpg (960x1280, 129.17K)

>There will be no counter-offensive
chuggers will be heart broken.

Anybody got pics of Russian riot police(dead) from the start of the invasion?

There's nothing inherently wrong about being economically dependent on China
fee.org/articles/the-case-for-being-economically-dependent-on-china/

In the West, Zaluzhny is considered as an alternative figure to Zelensky, which is well understood at Bankovaya. Andriy Yermak cannot influence the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, because of his direct communication with the Pentagon, and they will not be allowed to resign in the West, despite the recent defeats of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the eastern front.

When were you when Strelkov skinhead arc has begun?

Attached: Strelkov White Guard.jpg (766x1024, 348.75K)

>t. china

I was called by the power of memes. Any Kherson updates?

Attached: KVEST10KPOINTS.png (128x98, 16K)

Russian logistics, long range one, relies on trains so the railway bridges would need to be damaged. One near Antonovsky bridge was.

Did you even read the article?
Find one thing you can disprove.

Isn't Belarus having military drills with Russia right now? Be careful, maybe they will start another attack into Kiev, this time with Belarussian army involved.

I think Lukashenko doesn't give a shit about Russian glory, he just wants to lead a country. But he seems like an opportunist who will join Putin if it clearly looks like he might win. But he probably also thinks the little man has always kept him low so he will join the west just as easily.

Strelkov in M8L8TH t-shirt meme was a foreshadowing all along

give Greece and Armenia back their territories, fucking kebab

bro havent you seen enemy at the gates starring jude law? the russians have crossed the volga to defend stalingrad under fire they are used to this

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 3.40.23 PM.png (692x950, 982.36K)

thing is, if belaruss wants to engage into the confilct, they actually need to mooobilize, and considering that they had riotrs in 2020
that aint happening

I don't think propping up antagonistic states economies is a very good idea.

>their territories

Attached: destiny.jpg (1024x646, 67.17K)

you mean pre-storm front invasion?
fuck yes

Railways are getting bombed daily and to my knowledge no rail now operates over Dnipr

Oh my fucking got please keep them operate those trains i want to see them fly hundered's of meters when the dump is hit

Attached: 1660080093628536.png (1079x620, 624.88K)

What's the Ukie view on Arestovich is his nickname of pizdunovich correct or does he say ok stuff

You benefit also in the process. That's what you tend to forget.

>Niko
Yeah I know him, we met when we banged same girl lel

Attached: 468978_s0qLJMBoys_15872167151910.jpg (250x250, 6.12K)

>got
kek

I agree, our Japanese singers are superior

Attached: 122747974-d33d3421-eaab-4af9-92d7-29c6572dd8a1.jpg (1431x960, 190.01K)

At the cost of China being able to fund it's armed forces and one day starting to invade its neighbors effectively setting off ww3, Yeah no whatever benefits there is are simply not worth it.

ok ok
how about this one
youtube.com/watch?v=bPRuK0bxO7g

Attached: atlikeja-gjan-5d52711b80ec0.jpg (1200x1200, 198.25K)

Are hohols realy the scyntian greko indo trojan celtic aryan master race?

>1940s
I guess they could advance to 40's, but i think it's still to complex for them now

Russia will win.

so has anyone heard of what's happened to Denys Prokopenko and the other prominent members of Azov? i have seen that picture of the marine sargeant carrying a bucket looking 30lbs underweight, but literally nothing else of anybody

As if Sweden will take part in WW3.

Belarus gets invaded by Poland and Lithuania the moment it is vulnerable
You do know Lithuania houses elected Belarussian president and all of opposition?

last time i heard of my nigga prokopenko was when his wife called him
this was old, very old news though

She's born in K*unas so automatically hideous

>Be careful, maybe they will start another attack into Kiev, this time with Belarussian army involved.
Nigga, they failed to do it with a bigger, more modern force, with a surprise attack.

Zlava RoZZii

Attached: 1642822160575.jpg (749x933, 114.9K)

Eurobros, how much has this war affected your life? LGBT programs about Europe and gigantic prices for everything that is possible are constantly played on TV.

Attached: 84b9eec1a6eac548d03eba93df336846.jpg (800x1100, 528.57K)

Got more info about Girkin in Kherson? Heard about it just now, from Arestovich.

He's a grifter and an advocate of russoid kikes

Russians interviewed Volyn today or some of these days.

My dream of Strelkov's black humor comedy is closer and closer

Attached: FaEVhIBWAAMdi7j.jpg (1080x1576, 347.41K)

Okay, so Russian student girls sold themselves to foreigners (and foreigners only) for 20 euros/for whole evening, do you bros care to speculate on their price after Russia collapses?

Lukashenko is not that stupid, everyone with a modicum of sense can see Russia has already lost this. It would be suicide for him.

Everything he says becomes true eventually

shes 30 years old and 10/10 in donbambwe

>HIV
careful

based

A loaf of bread and a shot of krok

How much is for one Snickers White bar in Lithuania?

I hate Russians even more ( I even was starting to consider you human pre invasion) and our electricity prices exploded due to energy crisis

Attached: petuh.png (530x508, 302.05K)

I pay up to 30% more for food depending on the product and up to 40% more for electricity., no other effect. I don't own a car but even gas prices have come down recently.