Google Street View and Germany

To all the German Anons on this board
Google Street View is an app that shows a 360 degrees image of a street, and you can advance down said street and see even more images of the street.
This app has been very controversial in Germany due to its strict privacy protection laws.
My questions for you is this: Do you guys think GSV is an invasion of privacy? Should Google Street View be legally allowed to take pictures of the streets in Germany? This is political because it goes into detail about privacy and the legality of actions.

Attached: Google Street View and Germany.png (1304x1376, 65.56K)

And if you don't like how GSV operates in general, what actions should Google take such that GSV can be considered tolerable in your view?

>Do you guys think GSV is an invasion of privacy?
Yes.

>Should Google Street View be legally allowed to take pictures of the streets in Germany?
No.

If Jewgle wants it I'm opposed to it on principle.

>And if you don't like how GSV operates in general, what actions should Google take such that GSV can be considered tolerable in your view?
Take no action at all and stop taking pictures of peoples' houses.

Hmmmm, but sometimes Google doesn't take pictures of peoples houses, only the scenery of the highway.

Something like this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26.64K)

I wouldn't want it either no

why would that be needed? google should recieve as much restriction as possible from gaining acces to any kind of information about anything in the general direction of your privacy

I don't care and all this privacy stuff just was hipped a bit 15 years ago
Now Noone cares about it
And I don't trust the state or anyone and I am sure they just take whatever they want
(((This government))) hates the German people and want them dead asap
They frequently break their own laws whenever it is in favor for their sick agenda
It doesn't matter to me, it's completely irrelevant

But one of the main concerns of GSV was that it's potentially taking pictures of your house and cars n shieeet. Do you care about that?

>Do you guys think GSV is an invasion of privacy? Yes
>Should Google Street View be legally allowed to take pictures of the streets in Germany?
Yes, because the benefits (i want to see the place first before I go there, e.g. for shopping or for looking for an apartment, browsing the neighbourhood or whatever) outweigh the privacy concerns

Eh, people just like to look around the scenery of Germany

no. all this smart shit smart city smart car smartphone smart vaccine smart chips smart shit
its all there for the same purpose control track scan all the humans on earth like cattle. give them an inch and theyll go full 1984. they are trying to put this up under an AI system and already to so with facial recognition etc in china

You can ask Google to remove specific images if they show your home, I did this years ago, if you go up my street it skips my home completely.

I want Google to take pictures of people’s houses though. What are they trying to hide anyway? Only Jews are scared of that because they plan to fuck you up on the property market. Maintaining a safe distance to them and thus preventing them from their cunning sales manipulations is in fact a protection of your personal freedoms

You know many houses are blurred by request, yes? See for yourself.

Yes, many houses are blurred by request, but the main question here is whether or not GSV should be legally allowed to take pictures of the streets in Germany, and whether even blurring the houses and cars and people n shieet still isn't enough in the protection of privacy, and what else needs to be done to protect peoples privacy..

give me your personal address and phone number and ill think about it

Yes, of course, this is shit

But the German people get G E N O C I D E D as we speak
You can't leave your house in the big cities because criminal foreigners murder your family and you
I don't know where to put my kids because they want to rape and abuse and brainwash my child with disgusting unspeakable horrors
You can't even warm your house because everything is so expensive IF EVEN AVAILABLE
I don't even speak about that you can't openly say what you want

You get what I say? This is a slavepeople. That gets tortured until death or free themselves
Poorness, Degeneracy, decay, horrors, criminality, murder, rape, abuse of children, genocide, replacement, theft

And this situation, you ask me, if I am concerned if some giant giga corpo took pics of me

No, I won't.

they started panicking so they banned it because germany is a shithole.

Attached: 1656680373172.gif (245x170, 766.49K)

I love Street View. Best thing snoogle ever did.
It's INTERESTING. I can see faraway places and explore from my armchair--yes, I do like real travel but one can't afford to go everywhere and do everything. It's good for urban research because it goes back to 2007 in many places. So I can visit my own past, as it were. I've been able to track how many historic buildings in my town have been razed and replaced with ugly highrise commieblock type housing in the last fifteen years and PROVE what the globalists are up to--there's been more negative change of this type in my town since 2007 than in the previous hundred years! And they lie about it and gaslight when people get justifiably upset and ask, why are you ruining our (white) small town feel and community? why are you destroying our history? etc. Very useful indeed.

I don't get the privacy paranoia. What the fuck, do you stand naked in your livingroom window each night flapping your weiner at ladies walking by? If not, you have nothing to hide. In any case, American law says that you have no reasonable right to privacy in a public place, and all GSV shows is public areas. If you hang out naked without a privacy fence in your yard, for example, that's not my fault nor is it Google's.

I hate Google generally but GSV is all right. Germans just don't want the rest of the world (or a lot of ordinary Germans for that matter) to see what nefarious shit they're up to. They're so paranoid they don't even care that even the most high-res GSV can't peer into windows and read documents, etc. And we don't care if your mistress is dumb enough to walk into your building while the SV vehicle is driving by.

>what is a telephone directory
user…

I daresay they don't want GSV because it shows mobs of middle eastern men walking about the public streets. You should SV your way around some cities in England, it's a real eye-opener if you think everything there is still totally white, Anglo "merrie olde Englande." It sure as fuck isn't.

Eh. PUBLIC streets are PUBLIC property. No right to privacy, legally or in common sense terms. Especially when there are cameras everywhere anyway, from personal cellphone cams to official government surveillance. Classic case of closing the barn door after the cow's not only gotten out but rioted, trampled your children and burned your house down.

>how to tell your wife has a black boyfriend without telling

well see people dont like having their privacy taken away for nothing

German politicians don’t want people seeing how poor their plebs live, hence Blurrmany. China doesn’t allow it at all for the same reason.

Do you think google is taking these images for OUR convenience?

Yeah, it would be comfy if google would assign my wiener pic to my google account automatically, it could be helpful to get some advertising about things for my car or house, too. And if they send birthday wishes to my friends if they see I didn't send a message, that would be great. Plus finding every nigger and jew in your area would be awesome, too bad germany has these weird laws.

this lol see

? But I'm not talking about private property such as buildings and people and cars. I'm talking about public property like highways and nature and scenery, like this:

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

>Do you guys think GSV is an invasion of privacy?
yes
no