What are the political implications of one of the most iconic youtubers being completely BASED and REDPILLED

What are the political implications of one of the most iconic youtubers being completely BASED and REDPILLED
youtube.com/watch?v=azPLxKmF3wo
youtube.com/watch?v=DfV0Bu76yDw&t
youtube.com/shorts/uQLGP_um-dE

Attached: basedbuscus.png (900x900, 1.11M)

Isn't that the guy who tried to groom kids and ended up getting cancelled?

No, just joking of course. I approve of this completely organic post that is most certainly not viral marketing, friend.

holy shit nigger, I haven't checked on this faggot in years. What happened??????? What caused him to swallow a massive red pill?

>he believes whatever the cancel mob says
There was no proof of any such thing, all baseless lies and slander.
Getting your career and public image ruined by false allegations would radicalize anyone

Success and cocaine. No joke. He went wild somewhere is South America after getting gobs of YT bucks.
I figured he was dead by now.
The bit he did with trailers was always enjoyable my favorite being the Tron one
JERF BRIDGES!

lmao it's hilarious how youtube trannies are acting like he committed some crime by meeting Kyle. Fuck I hate this timeline and pray for its correction.

you're a massive faggot

>Isn't that the guy who tried to groom kids and ended up getting cancelled?
I thought this was confirmed to be fake and gay jewish propaganda

Woah never knew this nigga was based.

he got canceled over the false rape allegations way before metoo, plus he's been redpilled for years based on his twitter activity.

I kinda feel bad for him with that trans video you posted. You can tell he's had it ruff since the faggots tried to cancel him. Poor dude

indeed

Attached: literallyhitler.png (547x109, 13.31K)

>redpilled
>boomer conservative talking points
Let's see his thoughts on international Jewry and the occult and we'll see if he's based.

Hey German, come visit my thread:

Oh, there we go. Based and redpilled confirmed.

it was some seething roastie that made up a bunch of bullshit that was either proven false later, or she admitted was a lie many years later.
could have been either or both, I don't really remember or care for that matter.
Nugget in a biscuit still slaps though.

based, the mass awakening is upon us

>2008

I stopped watching this guy as a kid back when he did this really weird video where he was obviously drunk getting real handsy and defensive of this girl and real hostile with this other guy who was like his cameraman. Really freaked me out as a kid, and now he's a based chud... what do Any Forums bros?

Minecraft YouTuber lol, diamond sword song. Good ol days when I didn't have a care in the world and I was replaying Oblivion on my PS3 through a projector screen on the wall in the basement texting my girlfriend when we were 14. *Sigh*

Who was this guy? A Minecraft streamer?