I was in town today

and it was literally 90% migrants.

Niggers. Fat nigger bitches with 5 children. Hijab hoes with tons of children. Gypsies. Ukro roasties on welfare. Junkies and homeless people everywhere asking for money.

There are unironically no germans in West Germany anymore. Only some braindead NPC seniors in dead rural villages.

I hope i can move to East Germany this year. West Germany is completely done and fucked beyond repair.

Attached: akmAaKLl_700w_0.jpg (657x527, 44K)

You should have White kids so they can be slaves to a multicultural society bro. Very based

Nog must acquire new lands

Where? Essen?

Köln, Bonn, Aachen, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Bremen. It doesent matter. All inner cities in Westgermany are 90% migrants.

I will move to Dresden. Last hope for Germans.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1009x1052, 726.14K)

All the Germans have retreated to the Alps (Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria) or East Germany, Ruhr is a giant airport now.

People work during day time.

They work at home too

take in that diversity and tolerance, that's for ruining europe again

i hope you and austria get fucked properly in the winter, for being the virtue signaling fags as you are

Yeah the Germans do to pay for all the assorted niggers, same thing over here in Leafland. I quit paying for my own replacement though and sit on gibs lmao. FUCK TURDEAU

According to Alfred Schaefer, your prisons are also filled with niggers. Nigmutlichkeit.

>on saturday
they also attend temple...

>all the towns just a short ride away from the Dutch
That’s why

At least you're not speaking German bucko.

I didn't vote for biden, now we have 87,000 new IRS agents who can raid your home without a warrant, lets go brandon

Attached: 1629404836232.png (681x645, 617.84K)

You gonna go bungee jumping, OP?

Everywhere they’ve been dumping orcs has been experiencing white flight

YOU did it to yourself. YOU are still doing it yourself. And now you bitch ass nigger want to go elsewhere and do the same shit all over again? Man up, kill a nigger or a local politican, or shut the fuck up and rope yourself. Fucking castrated krauts whining about the fucking shit that YOU made happen, and are pushing across the god damn continent on other nations. I hope you get bred out by the niggers until the last kraut, because cucks like you don't deserve this gods green earth. A stronger, more vital population will take your place - and that, my fellow blutwurst enjoying cuckold friend - is the natural order of things. I have atleast 50 years of life in me so I will be watching krautistan implode with my own eyes.

Attached: 1659129779779840.jpg (1122x1382, 240.43K)

Honestly i see no point in working, just go Neet

Where do you live baba? FFM, Dortmund, Dresden, Berlin? Take the small City pill, they are coming, but for the moment we are good.

it is really bad. the jew media fucked us really hard. there are some small villages in west germany left with nearly 0 foreigners though. i live in a 500 people village with 1 turk and 1 german alcoholic with a albanian gypsie women and 4 mixed gypsie children and 1 polish family. but i considder moving to the east as well. i hope we can create some german areas where we can bully the foreigners away to have at least something.

Also all Volksverräter deserve cancer.

>just flee bro, just flee within your own country and hand over the biggest citys with the best jobs and you're good bro

Your country is over. Try to understand that.