Youtube sucks

it's fascinating how quickly yt has become sterile and devoid of creativity
I try to find new shit to watch but always revert to watching old episodes of RLM and reuploads of thulean perspective

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 24.34K)

don't forget to ring that bell faggot

Grow up faggot

I still find Youtube moderately useful for cooking videos, but that’s it. Way too sterile, corporatized, forced trends- it’s inorganic garbage. Streaming services have become so protective of their precious purchased franchises that I go elsewhere. It hurts Youtube A LOT MORE than it hurts companies like Britbox when they yoink 50-year-old shows to squirrel behind their trash-heap paywalls that I will never pay for.

Use Odysee instead. They have a simultaneous upload feature, so a bunch of YouTubers are already on there. There's a lot of spicy content on the site as well that would never get onto YouTube these days. It's the closest thing to old YouTube you're going to find anywhere.

has anyone else also noticed that youtube is fucking slow as fuck now? what a system hog

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 37.54K)

I constantly hear creators complaining about words they cant use

I watch serial killers documentaries and they cant say
>rape
I guess YouTube wants to pretend it doesn't exist?
Like wtf?
I thought feminists were fighting to make these things known?

I remember when they had reply videos listed under the original video, and it was more of a blogging/social network oriented platform. Didn't they also have private messaging at one point?

All the good stuff is buried, either by old media or by censored algorithm-friendly videos with reaction face thumbnails and dramatized titles.

Attached: 1_I6RKb2miOOS4iqgDMWI8bg.jpg (1280x720, 132.4K)

whaddya mean? are you not bored of the 200th video where mr beast gives 500000 dollars to random destitute niggers? why is that boring to you?

Hey there, try deleting your cookies and just restarting the browser
You can find cookies by clicking the keypad on top left, next to the url-bar.

>fast

youtube has slowly become shit over the last 13 years it's been a long decline.

ugh, I ALWAYS forget, I'm such a gootuber

just use odysee.com , works much better then cluncky slow ass bitchute, plus odysee's search function actually works. And they let EVERYTHING on their platform from what I can tell. That's where I go to watch stuff like Corbett Report, etc..

Varg is a schizo

Google ruined it by making people chase money via views, and views come from kids and young folk with mental illness, neither of which have high standards.
The losers making content for these groups should be named, shamed, heckled and tortured whenever they leave their mansions.
I know a couple grade school kids that watch that dumb nigger who makes the most mind numbing shit gaming reaction videos, and all I see is their future getting flushed down the drain. stupid youtubers getting paid because of poor parenting. and they dont feel bad about it at all. incredible.

If they say that word (or any other forbidden word or phrase), then the video gets demonitized. Maybe big YouTubers who haul in hundreds of thousands of views per video need to worry, but the little guys don't, because JewTube's monetization system is designed so that you don't get paid if you aren't popular.

what's a browser?

end boss in super mario world