CONFIRMED: FBI AGENTS SEIZED DOCUMENTS IMPLICATING THEMSELVES IN FRAUD

SHILLS BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT
>SHILLS BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT
SHILLS BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT
>SHILLS BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT

Attached: C5AC9766-9EA7-49EA-AE8B-9A652710FC91.jpg (1170x1138, 675.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqYXx8e9uXA&t=71s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cope. Trump is going down. Stop shitting on the federal government

Neat, 5 posts before someone goes muh clinton

Hahahahahahahahaha

I blame Obama, satan.

its the jews
jews jewing jews and the goyim watch the show as theyre replaced ethnically

Very well stated Mr. Morningstar

>going down.
Two more weeks
>federal government
They've done nothing but lie.

more
weeks
and
you'll
see

Has there ever been a different picture of Durham other than that goofy ass one in the pic?

cope

what the fuck is wrong with people on this forum? how hard is it to post a fucking link with your retard screenshot?

I hope Trump returns to power and personally executes these faggots. Please stop bluevalling us.

Attached: bewarefury.jpg (696x960, 58.28K)

Because the Reddit niggers just have a spastic meltdown if it’s not CNN or twitter, the barons of truth on leftypol

Biden sisters..

Attached: 1577580791081.jpg (668x1370, 101.39K)

I see no evidence that Durham even exists.

Attached: 1549025565042.jpg (580x580, 196.42K)

TRUST DURHAM PATRIOTS IN CONTROL

FPBP

Fedbros…did the racists 12d chess us?

All this COPE posted within 1 minute of each other LMFAO you REDDITNIGGERS are in over your heads.

This is more believable than Trump having nuke codes.

You forgot to include yourself faggot.

Attached: 1631401922700.jpg (480x639, 32.25K)

Correct, isn’t it incredible how fucking stupid and narrative desperate the REDDITNIGGERS are? They literally thought Trump was selling enriched uranium out of FUCKING FLORIDA.

The undeniable state of caroliniggas

>gatewaypundit
>ever being right, ever

I’m the OP
My homosexuality was never in question

I'll also settle for an army of ghostly samurai he beckons into our dimension through a cursed mirror.

Attached: 1654852014503.jpg (945x1181, 280.97K)

>They've done nothing but lie.
The federal government *is* the United States of America. It's not some pussy grabber that talks in a funny way.

>ANY msm source
>EVER being right on LITERALLY ANYTHING

how’s the ghost of Kiev?

durham doing something worth a fuck?
kek, 2 more weeks

>Fed Pussies Begin Posting
we noticed

Spicy

Grabbing Pussy is more American than ANYTHING you Faggots could ever hope to accomplish.

DURHAM.com

Attached: dunham_xmas_cu10_v6.jpg (480x360, 26.86K)

Yes you big meanie, stop pooping all over the Federal govt or else I'm going to tell my grandma.

it's the 486th time the full force of the FBI and democrats have tried to take down trump but THIS TIME they'll succeed.

>1pbtid
just like previous times? which are many D:

Durham is hardly mentioned, learn to read.

they really are dumb fucks

There seem to be a bunch here, with generation x attitudes.

So, in 4 years he'll announce nothing is happening. Got it.

Dear Attorney General Garland:
We represent investigative journalist James O’Keefe and the not-for-profit news media company Project Veritas in defense of your Justice Department’s protracted attack on them.

You and I both know that if the New York Times gained possession of the diary of former President Trump’s adult daughter, it would have published it page-by-page for weeks on end, selectively editing the content to publish the most salacious entries in the diary, without regard to the harm it would have done to the person in question.
Mr. O’Keefe and Project Veritas took an additional step that further affirmed their responsible journalism. Through an attorney, the journalists turned Ms. [Ashley] Biden’s diary and personal effects into local law enforcement in the jurisdiction in which the source had indicated the items were found.

The facts and law here lead to the inescapable conclusion that your prosecutors in the Southern District of New York have engaged in an unprecedented and politically motivated attack on the free press, without factual or legal justification, and in violation of DOJ’s regulations, guidelines, and your pronouncements.

How on earth can you allow the attack on Project Veritas and its journalists to continue, and avoid being fairly tagged as a partisan, political hypocrite who wields your power in defense of an adult child of the President? There appears to be no adult supervision in the U.S. attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York. It is for you to decide whether to allow your prosecutors to continue to set dangerous precedent, gut First Amendment protections, and facilitate the decline of a free and independent press, or to put your money where your mouth is, demonstrate that your memorandum was not a petty political ploy aimed at the prior administration, and terminate this abhorrent action that threatens a free and independent press.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqYXx8e9uXA&t=71s

the headline entirely depends on Durham
are you illiterate?

this place is not meant to inform or promote rational discussion.. it's meant to be a radicalizing echo chamber.