COVID vaccines: the real story

Most of what floats around on partisan platforms, including/pol/, is comprised of half truths, outright lies and misinterpretation of data and literature.

Remember the word "amyloidosis." This describes, most accurately, what is happening to *both* the vaccinated and the infected but, in a more pronounced way, to those vaccinated repeatedly with mRNA vaccines.

More to follow...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9136918/ pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33789211/

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/in-conversation-long-covids-cardiovascular-implications

Attached: COVID-toes-amyloidosis.jpg (1024x1095, 390.59K)

Guys I got vaccinated and I genuinely feel nothing. I even went and got the boosters, and it honestly made me feel better. By not getting the vaccine you are committing genocide against innocent people. Go to your local medical and get the vaccine and save some lives guys. The booster makes it even more powerful and will combat Covid even harder. Seriously you guys need to get vaccinated if you haven't, it is really beneficial to everyone around you.

This but unironically.

the vaccine killed my father

Memeflag do tell, if you are vaccinated, how am I genociding you?

sure

Attached: we warned you motherfuckers.png (2094x927, 2.29M)

Why I should believe you?

Amyloidosis is a condition that affects the elderly. In old age, it is the leading cause of death. In short, DNA mutations that manifest over the course of your life eventually lead to a critical level of corrupted encoding for proteins in your cells, leading to the production of malformed proteins that misfold, fail to serve their intended purpose and, ultimately, become tangled in blood vessels, forming microclotting throughout your skin and internal organs, leading to a wide variety of organ failure conditions as your organs become oxygen-deprived and nutrient-deprived.

The SARS-cov-2 S1 spike protein is the cause of the most severe disease symptoms in COVID-19 (see "Long COVID" and its related vasculat and neurological diseases). The proteins become dislodged from the viral shell and remain in your bloodstream. The same thing happens, to a greater extent, when a patient receives an mRNA vaccine which deliberately circulates these dangerous proteins in your blood. And the damage becomes worse with every subsequent vaccination and infection until, eventually, you die of "age-related illness" prematurely.

I know at least 30 people who have had the vax;self included.
Not one single adverse reaction ! What are the true statistics ?

I remember amyloids discussed in /cvg/ threads.

Guys I got vaccinated and I genuinely feel nothing. I even went and got the boosters, and it honestly made me feel better. By not getting the vaccine you are committing genocide against innocent people. Go to your local medical and get the vaccine and save some lives guys. The booster makes it even more powerful and will combat Covid even harder. Seriously you guys need to get vaccinated if you haven't, it is really beneficial to everyone around you.

this fucking guy...

You're being psyoped into not taking the vax to further their depopulation agenda. Classic ideological subversion. It really blows my mind how few of you brainlets have caught on to this

>The SARS-cov-2 S1 spike protein
There's no such thing. You are spreading misinformation. it was never isolated, nor demonstrated that it is: infectious and/or that it causes harm.

Post pic of dead dad

You are a damn liar, and you know it.
Everyone who I know who took the vaxx, if you really dig in and ask plainly, was laid fucking low by it.
Like, out of commission for at least a day, feel like I'm dying, especially after the second dose.

They all have cognitive dissonance about it, and will promptly shrug and pretend it's normal.

Let me remind you that feeling like you have the worst flu of your life isn't a 'normal' reaction to a vaccine.

Didn't that carbon scientist already explain that its essentially sharpened carbon that doesn't degrade and the more the blood circulates the more it slices up organs and blood vessels?

Tired…

Get it.

>partisan
silly bugger.

Full circle.

A fascinating feature of this adverse mechanism of action -- with respect to the vaccines -- is that the amount of S1 proteins circulated in the blood is a partial function of the vascularity of the tissue at the injection site. The more densely vascular your arm tissue is and, counterintuitively, the more healthy and muscular that tissue is, the more spike proteins make it into your blood.

This probably explains why so many young athletes are suffering critical organ injuries in a short time after receiving the vaccine.

In short, if your arm is fatty, flabby and old, the vaccine is safer and the virus is deadlier.