Boredom

Everything is fake, every fucking profession. Where is what's real?

Attached: 16873657289.jpg (1093x750, 348.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prostitution

Welcome to the niggercattle ranch where everyone is a shallow brain dead NPC, fake jobs, fake money, fake people, fake countries. Fuck it all. This world can burn.

Attached: 1633447349089.jpg (1179x1600, 372.58K)

There has to be an alternative to drinking. What the fuck is left to do in the world?

Smoke weed and slowly die lit asf

I'd rather die doing something real. But what is real? Even fighting is fake because there is nothing to fight for.

Sneed

drinking it is then
Cheers

Attached: 1059355371804209.jpg (1280x720, 105.8K)

>boredom
its more like apathy for me

Everyone is faking it.
The lawyers, the Judges, the doctors, the accountants, the politicians - everyone is faking it.
The good news is that through faking it, hilariously, one gains actual experience.
The lesson is:
If you want to do something, just wing it and fake it, until you make it.
It's what everyone else does, too.
Experts aren't special, they are just people.

Why would you live a fake life?

You.

tfw u realize larp isnt larp

Money.

Cheers!

Attached: 1660351196233890m.jpg (874x1024, 67.67K)

Write, create your own lies.

You’re just describing on the job learning lol. Everyone does this, doesn’t mean you’re faking it.

>Everything is fake, every fucking profession. Where is what's real?

sounds like you need therapy, nigger

Sounds like you do.

Life is close to being solved, at least in first world countries. Sonn there would be zero hunger, poverty, etc; not because of politics but because of technological advancement, as a result humans glorify non-problems as hard-pressing issues such as inceldom, trannies and most of the stuff discussed in this board. People need to have problems to keep them distracted from how meaningless life is when you're not fighting for survival.

Production of real goods and provision of real services. Think: lumber production or logging. Or installing bathrooms etc.

You get what I'm saying.

What's the solution though?

I don't think there's a solution, this is the way everthing is heading and I think it's unavoidable

There has to be something. If life is meaningless why are we alive?

>merkin yer wai in der wer ter der
>terks eva thin u gert

Attached: 1631906121797.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

At this point, you may as well just strap in for the ride. There's no making sense of anything. We are probably a Truman Show on the Intergalactic Space Nigger Network, or ISNN, as it is colloquially called among their various species.

The oldest profession - hookers
Second oldest profession - land surveying

>If life is meaningless why are we alive?
To reproduce.

littrally the only dude that was ever real amd not part of the jesuits amd masoms was god himself.

jesus is real, the way lucifer is going to decieve the world is "defeating" the jews and ushering in what appears to be a golden age. masons and jews are the first beast of revelation. the second beast system is q, trump, the reset, illuminati, templars, and pseudo christians. they will say jesus was what is called an ascended master like st germaine, who is a figure who appeared in many lives throughout hidtory. st germaine is actually lucifer.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and "light". freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government white hats, black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: 1658966743818484.jpg (799x1024, 175.77K)

only real jobs left are the dying good old boy junkyards and mechanic shops. find yourself a family business with someone older than a boomer for a boss

I've had dreams of working for someone like this, tuning Reynard and Lola open-wheel racing car chassis. Always a good view of the valley from the door in the shop. I wish it were a reality.

Did you use to worry about this pre-2020? I feel everyone around and myself included worry about this now. Dud Covid fuck our dopamine/serotonin systems somehow?