Rabbi Michael Laitman

>jews are visitors from another world with a mission to conquer earth
What did he mean by this?
youtu.be/SRFb5HCGhss

Attached: E5E5BF93-F6F2-4E3B-94C3-25F5266B8F35.jpg (486x355, 27.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lif5tVdxEN0
youtu.be/uBsJgceM0KI
youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
youtube.com/shorts/zU1FnTFioVA
archive[dot]ph/G9V3R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: jewparasite.jpg (544x526, 26.14K)

He lectures Russians and Chinese about the real Kabbalah. (Language of Branches)

So they train goyim in their oral secrets, to do something.

I guess Jews some from another dimension/time. I don't think its literal Alien shit.

That he will never admit their negro ancestry.

Jews are descendants from spaceniggas. This should be obvious. That's why they rule the world.

Attached: 1645850171740.jpg (600x600, 59.98K)

My Jewish uncle who's a schizo keeps telling me about how we are put here by aliens to undermine humanity and make sure that civilization never becomes advanced enough for space-travel. That we have been bio-engineered to be self-destructive since our inception, and we're not real Jews, rather, our alien overlords just "injected" us into the Jewish population as a cover. He also believes there is an intergalactic war currently ongoing which effects ripples to the politics on earth. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=lif5tVdxEN0

He just described the plot for the movie "Annihilation" (2018).
Which was written by a kike.
Notice that the ending features the kavod.
This is a reference to their demon god.
Which, by coincidence, is the logo for Speilberg's "DreamWorks."
Speilberg donated the Talmud to the Los Angeles library.
I know this because I checked it out at my local library.
And the librarian, a Jew, gave me quite the look when I said I was a goy.
Annihilation (2018) is a religious movie masquerading as a sci-fi flick.
Here's a Jew coming into contact with its demon god.
youtu.be/uBsJgceM0KI

So Spaceniggas landed in Sumerian somewhere around 4k bc and jizzed into humans and they will come back.

>Thoughts?
kikes are schizos, old news

Askhenazi pre-disposition to getting Schizophrenia is real, yes. It still doesn't disprove the theory, on the contrary, it falls perfectly within it, does it not?

that's for true

Attached: 1659405671998055.gif (356x200, 1.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
>you know bomb went off outside sector headquarters this morning..
>do these insurgent fools really believe they can reclaim this miserable planet?

if you're a schizo, I guess it would

True. Epistemically, it is impossible for me to tell.

They're neanderthals bro. A different subspecies of human.

Watch The Arrival.

I have an idea that the soul of a jew starts at a level lower in the cosmic spiritual hierarchy of beings then that of the Aryan (and others probably).
Whereby their spiritual starting position is basically hell or some other lower level. When their soul goes up to the next level they incarnate on Earth as a human. Which is why they have no concept of heaven in their religion. Effectively making Earth their version of heaven relative to their starting position.
Whereby the Aryan soul's starting position is already the Earthly realm and our trajectory is heaven or whatever the next rung up in the spiritual hierarchy is.
I haven't put too much thought into this idea, but I came up with it while reading a book called Hitler's Revolution.

Attached: 1660311964555328.jpg (629x923, 206.32K)

this is true. but dont tell anyone okay ?

>Thoughts?
I'd like further elaboration if you can?

Saturn is their original planet, or at least they worship that planet. Its really important!

The moon is maybe a spacecraft sent here by Saturn, and it tipped out our planets natural order/defence.
youtube.com/shorts/zU1FnTFioVA

Link related?
archive[dot]ph/G9V3R

Attached: 1635075408088.jpg (663x540, 34.7K)