Smelly little brown faggots fucking LOVE complaining about their treatment at bars and clubs on google reviews and the...

Smelly little brown faggots fucking LOVE complaining about their treatment at bars and clubs on google reviews and the salty gems there are absolutely hilarious. They genuinely believe that being in proximity to white women is not only their right while living in my country they believe its their right to be creepy little pervshows who think they can touch and sniff and grope. The google review salt mine is really hilarious.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 15-05-38 the drink waterloo - Google Search.png (778x573, 54.65K)

>and sniff
Based Pajeets

I would pick the blackest ghetto in the world over shitty white privileged uptown that smells like cheese any day of the week, and I say this as the whitest person you will ever have the pleasure of meeting

>t.seething non white manlet
post arm ramjeet

Well you're a Jew so your tastes are terrible by default
Death to kikes and federal agents

I don't understand non-white people.
They flood to white countries en masse, constantly brag about "we goan replace you, you goan extinct, muh bbc gonna claim all ur womyn white boi" and then they expect white people to be nice to them. Like what the fuck did you expect?

I read other reviews though
it's not a brown thing
it's a rich or a girls in group thing

security cannot let everyone in
premium pass is $20
or having girls with you

because I also saw lots of Indians giving 5 star reviews

sorry to burst your bubble canadian white pussy here I come

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 15-30-45 uptown bars - Google Search.png (441x387, 56.51K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 15-31-20 uptown bars - Google Search.png (641x174, 25.47K)

Attached: 60EF0D05-A753-4F28-A687-F5734BE97EB1.jpg (521x434, 66.51K)

how dare you fucking address me, disgusting brown creature. Go wash your hands.

Attached: 1651873841203.webm (444x250, 2.39M)

traitor flag checks out

ive seen so many variants of "How do you do fellow whites? As a jew, i would like to say..." that i am now as immune to their disingenuous nature, as i am disgusted by it.

saved for the winter political discussions

kek

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 15-40-19 uptown bars - Google Search.png (641x211, 18.64K)

This thread is the bad experience of my life ever.

Lmao it is true
Last night Ive read reviews about a certain club in Warsaw

Shitgoblins complained about paying extra to even get in or getting swindled out of thousands by gogo girls and bar girls. Non shitgoblin foreigners also chimmed in. Wonder if they were tannned or just white western pampered beta retards
Lmao

Good morning sir. You will allow me into the dance club ok? Bloodey basterd try to keep me out last time. Ok have a nice day and be blessed.

cope

Post more

poo

KW is quickly turning into Brampton

Hey Pajeets, pool your money together in a syndication round, and start your own club for fellow Pajeets.

Prajeets = roaches

>canadian white pussy here I come
NOOOOOOO DO NOT REDEEM NOOOOOOO

They hate us out of envy

Attached: 311F2157-F75E-48BB-A251-78AFB63481D9.jpg (1024x573, 107.09K)

Its unfucking believable already. I went out for the first time in over two years recently and everywhere i look is some little greaseball pajeet and 10 of his buddies lurking around running their little cheese fingers together smelling like BO and fried food mixed with loads of body spray. Its fucking vomit inducing. I hate them so fucking much.

dude has never heard of a cover charge apparently.

>smart serve certified
These pajeets really do love their certificates don't they?

Attached: IMG_20220813_214931.jpg (1080x761, 170.09K)

seethe harder
pajeets and chinks are the superior race than weak beta white "men"