Life was so much better when Trump was President

Attached: IMG_2447.jpg (1362x758, 145.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Impressive, now lets see Joe Biden's 'ceps

Attached: 1612545914720.jpg (615x330, 26.44K)

jews created nazism

Yo was he prezdemt in 20000 during 911?

Fuck Trump and his vaccine shilling. He wanted to give 500 billion dollars in welfare to africans, also known as the platinum plan.

agreed, but unironically

he wanted to set up a small business loan program with a 500 billion dollar budget. They were never going to get 500 billion dollars worth of qualified applicants.

Attached: IMG_3625.png (1366x768, 824.28K)

Democrats can't work

>vaccine shilling
Shill team right on schedule.
Biden made the vaccine mandatory. Trump did not.
Get fucked retard.

user found they had a new hit piece scheduled in for Trump but the raid articles drowned it out. Doh!

I got up to page 7 in google search and was seeing the same story before I got bored

Attached: news_drumpf_loves_hitler.png (640x760, 87.59K)

Is that why both sides of the aisle hate Trump? He was actually improving things for the people of this country?

The stories from books by ex aides never make it more than a day or two in the news cycle.

Ah yes, the constant fear of nuclear war. Constant threats against other countries. Ruining relationships with ally countries. Dividing America to a point of civil unrest where people were burning buildings. One of the largest mismanaged plagues by an administration to a point where we're now at all time high inflation in over 40 years. Constant fuck up and outright denial of reality by the administration. Things were absolutely wonderful.

I agree. Remember Choco Tacos? biden took that from us.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

Attached: BidenOnLosing2.jpg (597x1024, 99.73K)

I've been seeing a lot of talk on here about Trump being Jewish, so what if he is a Jewish, Jews are our best ally in the world. Trump was taking over twitter and making lefties seeth if you remember. The anti trump talk, I don't like it one bit and better kick these anti trump bots out of here

No wars and a decent economy were pretty nice

True

Shit I'd like something like that but for purchasing land and building homes. Young people shouldn't have to pay $150k for a 1947 2 bed 1 bath shithole to fix up.

Yes. Once you understand that the government is a parasite on this country, it all makes sense.

Niggers were already getting the money

>allies
Lol. America has no allies just puppets and parasites

Yeah, you couldnt leave your home and if you did, band of niggers shredded you to pieces

What a time to be an amerimutt

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-Negative-sjQTCkDrozdWoU.jpg (92x125, 4.72K)