Guys, I‘m starting to think these guys are just fucking retarded

>Guys, I‘m starting to think these guys are just fucking retarded

Attached: A4D2B614-8C7D-4887-8297-25D52D64740D.jpg (1442x1514, 112.46K)

Mind your business.

Conservatives being retarded? Wow, what a revelation!

I wanted to but you guys keep putting mercury in my rivers

Where does the Odra source?

Conservatives have the thankless job of caring for actual retards who invariably dress to the left.

the statistical Pole is content wallowing in his own shit if the smell might have a chance of inconveniencing a German or a Russian

>fire all the competent people because they don‘t wanna enact your stupid policies
>have to change selection process because for some reason your party members can‘t get in on merit
>hire them anyway
>blame leftists anyway

It's not them. They're the ones making millions.
It's the npcs that keep voting on them and praising.
It's always npcs controlled by jews.
jews cant live without npcs, you remove one, other dies out.
So is the balance here.

Richtig.

Attached: s.jpg (300x285, 17.28K)

ODER.

Attached: images (2).jpg (276x182, 16.55K)

Hah!

Why the fuck shouldn't they?

Both of them hate Poland because both of them want to feast on it which they both know would result on them trying to devour each other.

Let them taste farts

very based

>a disaster on the border with Germany
>not caused by Germans
chink level tactic, you fell really low

>Trusting anglos
yup

>t. subhuman

FUCK OFF YOU PAINFULLY SHALLOW McTARD

They are more based than our righttards

let me guess...putin agents

pipe down, client state

How many partitions do you have to go through before you learn the anglos don't see you as anything else than cannon fodder?

Truly, something is wrong if that's a point of pride.
Let other anons remember - a lot of Poles don't feel like they're Poles, but rather Anti-Germans and Anti-Russians.
To them, Poland comes second and is only a rallying cry for other Anti-Germans and Anti-Russians. They hate others more than they cherish their own, this is the result.

and the mutt is just retarded.

First of all get a life subhumans Poland is not a tv show

You're a dick head and you know it. You write cheques you can't cash without a Jewish nod. You're fucking doomed and you know it.

It's only a matter of time before everyone knows it.

>Poland is not a tv show
It's the butt of every joke in geopolitics, and with good reason

meh...pot calling the kettle black my dude. without us military bases in poland, you would've been rolled over by russia months ago. soon as we collapse you can kiss your ass goodbye and say hello to another 300 years of serfdom lmao

Congratulations on discovering what we all have known for a long time. Unfortunately the average pole is even more retarded and will vote for them again.

>Let other anons remember - a lot of Poles don't feel like they're Poles, but rather Anti-Germans and Anti-Russians.
>To them, Poland comes second and is only a rallying cry for other Anti-Germans and Anti-Russians. They hate others more than they cherish their own, this is the result.
One of the most accurate posts about Poles I've ever seen on Any Forums. This must be why they're so livid and irrational. All it takes to make a Pole dance the way you want them to is by carefully inciting the resentiments.

Attached: 1562927007107.jpg (450x460, 23.11K)

Laughter at your enemies is sufficient balm until God grants you the strength and resolve to recognize and claim your sovereign Identity.

>geopolitics - a theory how everything is caused by geography
>haha you have so bad geography just change it
ok subhuman, we heard enough

Germany's geography is as bad as yours and you don't see them seething 24/7
They actually did something about it for themselves instead of crying to the anglo americans for help

Back to this old song I see?

Attached: Poland2.jpg (1153x894, 177.15K)

kys retard, I won't entertain this anymore

Unfortunately, the other side is just as retarded and demagogic and worse in other respects as well. Which makes you wonder why everybody in this fucking country is a bloody dimwit of this or that sort. The only reason why PiS niggers haven't been forced out is because PO niggers are just as retarded. What you have is a giant pool of useless politicking retards.

Attached: 1559348311236.jpg (1553x1635, 342.57K)

Murders in Warsaw are up 700% the last 6 months, I don't blame the Polish people for acting like an irrational wounded dog hiding underneath your porch.

lol. stay mad

[burps in vodka]

Pizza and dark Brandon couldn't persuade a Euromerican you know what the fuck you're involved in

we don't think about you at all

?????????????????????????????????

old songs are best for very good reasons

Sorry sweetie, but I'm 100% Polak and 0% slavshit since slav cannot be a Polak unironically

Attached: 1625309991702.jpg (720x450, 38.81K)

Well, we don't act like seething cunts towards the rest of the world, so it's not like we give you any reason to

you're seething together with brazilians at the fact that you are subhumans, and the natural direction of this butthurt is the master race Poles, call it the geopolitics of Any Forums

>Guys, I'm starting to think these guys are just fucking retarded

Attached: Poland-Flags_333_F.gif (413x260, 5.93K)

like being a willing sacrificial lamb for the jews and communists?
Look where that got Poland, still rattling its saber waist-deep in Oder's shitwater

>be retarded polish subhuman
>do retarded polish subhuman things
>because you're retarded polish subhuman
some things never change

Attached: 1607315801569.jpg (612x542, 37.98K)

you are acting like a seething cunt though
pic rel
germans got their empire from franks and rolled on being heart of christiendom for 1000 years
but i guess theres not many history books in the jungle

Attached: topomap.jpg (2560x1810, 658.22K)

If poles are master race why have they been the punching bag of modern european history?

read a book

>sacrificial lamb for the communists
>all of your major cities are brutalist blocs made by the soviets
>you're living in one as you angrily type about duh ebil ruskies

Is there anyone more cucked, more larping and more narcissistic then a Pollack?
It's ironic you guys hate Turks so much when politically you share the same personality traits.