UK running low on food?

>You VILL eat zee rotten food

You ok bongs?

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-192041_Brave.jpg (720x657, 87.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine the smell

50% of the meat I bought recently has been rotten. Can’t recall it ever happening before 2022

Jews put expiration dates on food to trick the goyim into discarding perfectly good food and buying more.

Isn’t that illegal my friend?

I really hope I don't end up buying expired salt, or water.

You may just need glasses, or bring someone along that's not color blind.

Expiration dates are a jewish trick, if you get sick from it then you're probably weak and wouldn't survive the boogaloo in the first place. I've been training myself by eating dirt, drinking expired milk, licking public toilet seats (only in female bathrooms i'm not a fag), etc.

Attached: 1659097672129361.jpg (600x452, 66.2K)

Aren't they surrounded by an ocean? Can't they just fish for food?

Attached: 1pbtid-7.gif (350x350, 905.8K)

>licking public toilet seats (only in female bathrooms
Did you have to troon out for this? Looking for tips myself.

yes it is. they surely aren't "ditching" it. in germany beside the "best before" date is an advice to check the product yourself before throwing it away. i guess thats what the wef is talking about

No, simply walk in with a hivis jacket and a mop and they'll just think you're a janny.

Poor people here rarely eat fish, so the demand is low

You got a sniff loicense for that?

Attached: 100% British.png (1906x775, 878.71K)

Ive been saying this all along all food consumption should be planned months in advance and produced only if you get enough orders. Right now it’s all free supply and demand speculation. This will not work when we have 2 billion more people to feed, no energy to produce fertilizer bc the russians cucked all of the world out of nuclear and no global trade networks.

All pre seasoned food in supermarkets are expired meat.

Attached: d2f51guu3ye91.png (500x591, 383.23K)

The UK was always had a food crisis. Their cuisine is simply wasting food.

Often there are two dates on a product, "sell by" and "best before". I believe only the "sell by" date is legally required. The "best before" date has always been advisory, most things are fine past the "best before" date, I've always ignored it.

Enjoy your dead soil and ships unable to get into port because of low sea levels.

Eurofags will be sucking Putin's dick for a loaf of bread.

Attached: europe drought worst in 500 years.jpg (1267x604, 114.43K)

You ok southern Irish?
Your cocksocking on EU makes you look like a clown.

>2 billion more people to feed
2 billion more niggers you mean.

They hide it

>Food waste
>It will still go bad before you eat it
>Grocery stores will still get paid

the baby countryman doesn't know that real countries just build a new port. we've had to deal with silting, shifting coastlines, and other nonsense. this ain't shit yankee

>low sea levels
Sors?

Literally there were supposed to be higher sea levels due to {{{climate change}}}. What is it then

Do these fags ever decide?!

Throwing away perfectly good food because a 'label' told you to is the most Jewish trick every deployed

>have 2 billion more people to feed

He doesn't know

>500 years
So you are telling me things were worse before man made climate change?

youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI