Climate change is killing Germany

Now we cannot even get coal because the rivers dry up.

It’s over.

Attached: B5320875-8830-4C52-8D25-40D5F5769480.jpg (1278x1115, 425.1K)

Damn that fucking volcano! Serious. Look it up. Weather is gonna suck for 5-10 years then swap back to normal.

You deserve this

there are railroads available though, one on each bank of that river

everytime a canadian posts i pray for the day of the rake

And they stated that they plan to get shale gas lol. Not only are they making 1-80 on environmental shnit despite being so loud about it all. But they now want to start drilling (1-2 years minimum) to get shale gas, which requires shitton of water - more than Germany can afford, not to mention how it also poisons ground water afterwards.

Tomboys are better

It's ok germanons, the poles are going to flood the rivers with mercury and your boats will float even better than before.

Germans will freeze this winter. They could send immigrants to their warm countries to save gas but their are too cucked

All part of US last milking of Europe and Japan. Both will suicide to preserve almighty dollar.

What is causing this? Is it just lack of rain or over-consumption of water? Things are perfectly normal here so it's so difficult to imagine that Europe is turning into a desert.

Yes completly overloaded thanks to the DB cutting the network to a bare minimum.

Better start building more railway then.

They shut down their own nuclear plants too, if I were a germ or a euro in general I would be very worried about the future
Sure we have higher gas prices here but it's mostly a problem for people near cities, and I say fuck em

I’ve got a 6’4” white friend from Germany, tatted, and extremely good looking. When I go out with this guy it’s almost ridiculous (it’s always been in countries outside of Germany). He’s one of my best friends, and he’s a cool ass dude.

HOT Girls will come up and approach him, sometimes fight for him (i’ve literally seen other girls come and sit on his lap while he’s talking to one girl), I’ve seen girls grab his arm and drag him to their friends, and I’ve been out with him where almost every girl will be staring him down and not looking at anyone else.

Ironically enough, he’s 24 and only slept with only 3 girls. He’s made out with a few and has had some girls in his bed a few times, but he’s horrible at closing (however he’s getting better especially now with some help).

Meanwhile I’m sitting here with 80+ lays and I never have that shit happen to me. I’m also 28, so I do have 4 years on him. Obviously if he got better at game, he’d be closing left and right.

So obviously his fundamentals are phenomenal- he’s got both good looking (naturally) and sexy (learned) down to a fucking pat.

I’d say I’m above average looking base-line, but is it possible to ever get my fundamentals to a level where I could be at the same level (or higher) than this guy? To where I get that same effect of girls practically pulling me in, telling me straight up that they want to fuck me without really any effort, competing for me super obviously? I’m a 5’10” brown guy. I’ve had not so attractive (and at best somewhat cute) girls approach me meekly only, but never more. Obviously looks matter, but so many other things matter more (hence me having more lays by far). Fundamentals play a big role though- has anyone here gotten the kind of results my friend is getting by levelling up their fundementals? If so, what was your baseline? Does it matter? I’m hyper competitive so I’d love some answers here lol

-mo

Not my problem. When are reparations coming in?

Definitely heat + lack of rain. Its fucking Africa here right now.

What’s up with all the fear mongering? I have a friend that lives there and they said this isn’t true

Are they finding any cool ancient artifacts or ww2 tanks?

kek you never tire

>everytime a canadian posts i pray for the day of the rake
We all do fren, we all do.

Too many immigrants, the poos are particularly thirsty.

I stopped at “got”

How many weeks its been at 40 cm? 1 week? 2 weeks? This nothing-river has dried up.

>floods last year
>climate change
>drought this year
>climate change
>In the aftermath, scientists, activists and reporters all highlighted the connection to global trends in extreme weather, especially more frequent heavy rainfall caused by climate change.
>thinking you can actually see climactic trends by looking at the blips in world history known as years

>cant transport fossil fuel
The absolute irony.

Climate change is a hoax. It is being used to usher in a totalatarian state. You are all fools and will live to regret not fighting these commies.

Yes, we need a new Hitler quick!

Attached: elbetrocken1904.jpg (784x441, 55.04K)