Well I'm glad at least the US military is finally acting against the white nationalist domestic terrorism...

Well I'm glad at least the US military is finally acting against the white nationalist domestic terrorism. It took a while but we're finally making progress. First steps.

Attached: pentagonorders.png (591x253, 24.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just turn off the internet on military bases, duh.

This will surely help their recruiting efforts.

Desperate measures are the end of a regime.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E

God Bless

Attached: 653174.gif (393x498, 1.73M)

According to them, having support for your country is white supremacy. So they can’t uphold the constitution

>The land of the free

Isn't the government not allowed to take such measures? What happened to 1A?

lmao and these faggots wonder why they cant get recruits anymore

The militaries of western countries have been subverted by faggots and kikes. The chief of the defence staff in the UK is a faggot with 0 combat experience

Attached: fagmiral.png (1392x674, 1.31M)

America as we know it is gone. Best we can hope for is that the system we live under now collapses under its own weight and something better rises from the ashes.

I can not wait until you get btfo in the next major conflict. Gonna laugh my balls off watching them unload caskets of dead tranny us soldiers

freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. especially in a professional organization like the US military

The military code pretty much takes away all your rights from the constitution

This

I look forward to this as well, my burger friend

>memeflag OP
>no source
nigger

>Isn't the government not allowed to take such measures? What happened to 1A?
United States of the Internet on Planet Propaganda. That's the aim.
>freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.
Oh will you fuck off?

the America dreamed of by millions of immigrants and oppressed folks is here. the America of angry white men is going away. cope and seethe all you want

Biden making the military his own personal political troop. It's a bad sign that we are heading for a liberal authoritarian regime.

You already know they are sending in white kids to die first, when there are not more cannon fodder, they'll just surrender -- leaving all the troons and fags alive.

UCMJ makes military members slaves to the US government.

ooorrahh

that is in fact exactly what it means.

can they retweet antifa, blm, the ccp?

Illegitimate migrants aren't United States cizitens.

Yes it does. It means freedom from both prosecution and persecution.