Why do people complain about home ownership being unaffordable? You just buy some land, build a pond and live in a boat...

Why do people complain about home ownership being unaffordable? You just buy some land, build a pond and live in a boat. Simple as

Attached: 1660257991172114.jpg (960x813, 202.7K)

hmm, that is actually kinda smart.

Attached: reigen ponders.jpg (180x280, 10.78K)

lol if only

why yes i love stagnant water which are perfect breeding grounds for mosquitoes

then kill them, you faggot

not releasing the vax for those lil fucks to kill off their population using crispr tech...
ngmi

fish and turtles eat the larva unless you are a boomer and kill everything on your land

Attached: 1611949388707.jpg (691x535, 291.21K)

it's unaffordable because of property taxes retard. Land is a zero-cash flow asset, but property taxes are a continuous payment. In other words, unless you're flipping land for profit, or your land produces some kind of profitable yield or development, you are losing money by owning land.
Poor people who want to own land for homesteading are shit out of luck, you basically already have to be rich to do it. Even if you inherit the land, or get it for free, you will be taxed into bankruptcy. Which is an ironic and cruel twist of fate, because it used to be that poor people lived on self sufficient homesteads, and now it's a luxury.

Attached: homesteading-family_0.jpg (488x270, 35.99K)

He doesn't have a Prairie-Masker on his boat to hide from Soviet Sonar on his lake that agitates the water to keep mosquitoes from breeding as a secondary benefit.

Bro, do you even keep your boat at METCON Zebra at all times even in a friendly port?

Isn't living in a boat cold? It seems like a much better option to live in something with wheels.

pussy

they'll just come back..?

what

i highly doubt any fish is going to survive in that death swamp

It would be cheaper and make much more sense to just buy a fucking RV.

you can do this with a canal boat but have it on struts on dry land with some steps to enter

/thread

Attached: SS_Clambake.jpg (1250x1250, 417.63K)

taxation in this country needs a huge overhaul ffs and every american knows it

do you think the DemonRat evil glow nigger feds would make you pay extra property taxes if you lived like this?

Just put some goldfish in the pond, they'll eat anything that moves.

>Isn't living in a boat cold?
Isn't living in Finland impossible for humans?

Just get some fish, stupid

are you a freshwater expert or something
do you think all ponds in the world are stagnant sludge pits?
you can have a healthy pond with healthy plants and animals

of fucking course, they don't have to know where my pond is located though.

Don't even need the pond. Land boat

>they'll just come back..?
so you just keep killing them, you sound like a faggot

engineer a deadly virus that will make their offspring sterile

No toilet
No AC/heater
No refrigerator
No shower

If a significant enough portion of the population did something like this that ate into their revenue, there's no way they wouldn't try to pass new laws and regulations. Those 87,000 new agents aren't going to pay for themselves, but we will.

Just get the boat and live on a fucking river in the city. Or get a trailer and live on a camping site. That’s what I’m going to do longterm

bro OP wants to be shrek living in a swamp
lmao

This.
And now the IRS is hiring fucking goon squads?
I'm really curious as to how that's gonna play out when they try to get Cletus' back taxes for the Appalachian property he inherited from his uncle daddy.

Do what the US did to get rid of malaria in the first place, dump some kerosene on the water once the weather starts to warm up.

found the faggot supporting leftard

Attached: 1614102935793.jpg (960x468, 89.15K)

>fucking river in the city.
Lol Germans are so retarded