Fentanyl

Why is there so much fentanyl in America but not Europe? I always ignore burger's advice on drugs because they always seem to freak out and be like
>dude! thats shit is laced with fent just stick to shrooms and weed dude bruh
but forget i'm not talking about American market drugs

Attached: fentanyl-1.jpg (840x560, 82.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/k4gCMYpYjCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically Chinese asymmetrical warfare

I still remember the lad that died in a carfentanil incident, he was just NEAR the fucking thing and they found him on the bathroom floor

The destruction of the US is top priority for the Cabal, that's why.

Glowies who else

Attached: Screenshot (237).png (1366x768, 996.36K)

4th generation warfare

Cuz americans are very vicious little cunts.

>Why is there so much fentanyl in America but not Europe?
you cant afford it

Attached: 1622981519079.png (740x717, 784.58K)

Should be classed as a bioweapon, and everyone who sells it should be charged with terrorism.

Fentanyl is cheaper, retard

Everyone here actually buys the more expensive heroin here

I prefer MDMA and 2c-b

because importing the precursors was legal in America for years

Long term revenge for opium

it's fine. just another drug. every few years they have some scary new drug. angel dust, meth/ice, fent, whatever. just drugs fuck

The average Western European is richer than the average mutt. The only reason your GDP and whatever is bigger, is because you have a filthy rich elite skewing the numbers. The average mutt probably only has half the money of the average Dane.

>Fentanyl is cheaper, retard
>>>
Oh look, a peasant potato picker is selling his goods to Russia to drink his woes away

Attached: What its like to be Irish.jpg (908x1024, 133.77K)

The southern border you stupid fuck. We have people trying their hardest to not secure it in the name of 100 million not white immigrants who will vote Democrat and have no clue about constitutional rights and freedom of individuals as equals with their government. Born yesterday? Shill? Slide thread. Stupid low IQ trash?

heroin or morphine, if you are not injecting they are equivalent, is superior to fentanyl.
fentanyl lacks euphoria and you have to redose quickly while something like morphine can easily be used once a day and you wont suffer w/d until the second or third day.
If you can't get heroin better to buy dried poppy pods.
tl;dr the extra money for heroin is worth it

Attached: poppy-flowers-bulb-neemuch-madhya-pradesh-india-ET035Y.jpg (866x1390, 105.05K)

>The average Western European is richer than the average mutt.
oh well..your sister must be the best whore in your village

Trump is now saying drug dealers should be executed after a speedy trial like the Chinese do. Problem solved.

Our cities are full of heroin junkies.
youtube.com/shorts/k4gCMYpYjCY

Because if we want to actually get rid of it we'd have to do what places like China do: execute drug dealers

Hookers use opiates to cope (remember that nigger that killed two whores nodding out on fagbook?) because they can just get fucked up and not have to look at a nigger for an hour.

So I'm sure Europe has some, but there's less shitskins there so less of a market

Of course
civilization is falling apart and people naturally choose to anesthetize themselves. To change course requires too much and the quality of people is too poor.

>Fentanyl lacks euphoria
Is this really the case or is it just because by the time you hop on fent you've probably been addicted to opioids a long time already? If you've been doing drugs forever nothing is going to ever make you feel like it did early on, that's why there's the chasing the dragon term.

You’re too retarded to take seriously. Stop posting if you want to help your country’s reputation.

>Is this really the case
Yes there are subtle variations in all opiates.