So basically...

So basically, human brains are essentially computers and the scientists back in the 50's and 60's realized you could program human beings to have certain behaviors and beliefs. Hence, MKUltra and mind control experiments in general. My question for Any Forums is, is it ethical and humane to ever influence anyone to do anything? Is every bit of knowledge and belief we have, essentially manipulation?

Attached: c217a6eb4b8375a32767407ae38fd06c.jpg (634x842, 103.4K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR EVIDENCE. THE HUMAN BRAIN ISNT A FUCKING VIDEO GAME YOU FUCKING RETARD

Are the words that I'm typing even mine? Is anything that I ever wanted, truly mine?

This is an example of a human mind that was hijacked. At some point in time, some external influence convinced this human mind that "evidence" is everything.

>noooooo!!! theres a magical free will force that can overpower all of that!!!! there has to be!!!!

It's weird. The same people who say this also say they have to indoctrinate people's kids early "before the racists get them". It's like free will exists and doesn't exist to these people depending on when it's convenient

Sandy hook never fucking happened and there is tons of evidence out there that suggests this.

Attached: 166352332125.jpg (750x835, 316.43K)

Making spurious claims and framing them as certified and undeniable fact is a time-honoured tradition on Any Forums.

At some point, this South African user became manipulated to believe that the human brain is not an organic computer.

It’s because the philosophical concept of a “free will” is a lot more complicated than your gay-ass comment makes it out to be

>human brains are essentially computers
No.
(Source: computer programmer. I fucking wish that were so, I'd hack bitches left and right)

little bit more complicated than a piece of metal that responds differently depending on logic gates. if schizos were smart, they could be more believable. but alas here we are

But you can hack bitches, that's what the redpill is all about

My first hack is to disable all their vocal functions. Tell me how you do that.

You have to program yourself to be alpha, you have to be willing to go to prison because you killed someone that was fucking with you. I don't know how else to explain it. It's why blacks are the way they are. They throw caution to the wind automatically

The tv is that tool that gets close enough to get the job done.

computers came from the human mind moron

>roofies

Attached: Download.jpg (278x181, 6.14K)

My god this guy had never a chance in life with this soulless stare.

>My question for Any Forums is, is it ethical and humane to ever influence anyone to do anything?

Influence people to do ethical things is righteous and ethical. What is ethical? Whatever the One Holy Apostolic Catholic Church declares to be moral. End of story.

Attached: Shroud of turin.png (1292x8897, 3.97M)

How does he already have the thousand yard stare? Was he on anitpsychotics? Did he see someone get brutally murdered?

Psychedelics make you immune to this kind of shit which is the real reason they were made illegal. The Supreme awareness you have while tripping is probably globohomos single greatest fear. Grow a mushroom today, bitch.

that’s david hogg.

I disagree
they absolutely are computers, or at least they are electro-biological computers PLUS something else facilitating a transcendental consciousness, if the brain alone isn't sufficient to explain the nature of consciousness and/or sapience
either way, there is a local device which is:
>a programmable machine which can perform arithmetic and logical operations
they have input, output, states, memory, etc.
it's a not incorrect paradigm to view the brain at least partly as a massively, massively parallel wetware processor

to say they're not computers is to have an extremely limited definition of computer