GOOGLE GLASS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE STEPPING STONE TO TRANSHUMANISM

But because you guys made such a fuss they are now going that route via the transgender population. Thanks a lot, assholes. Now the opportunity to become a cyborg won't happen in my lifetime.

Attached: Google Glass.jpg (1120x746, 171.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pranavmistry.com/archived/projects/sixthsense/#PICTURES
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh it absolutely will. 20 years from now that will 100% be an option.

Bio-Luddite Revolution when?

Attached: 03a.jpg (661x632, 47.03K)

I fear a civil war is going to put all that on hold for quite some time.

I thought wars increased technological advances. I must be naive.

That shit is coming back

>Any Forums laughs encroaching, real-life spyware out of existence, thwarting the will of the masters
>the masters turn to effete, mentally ill social outcasts as their as a backup plan
top kek. good luck with that

Attached: 1574439369200.jpg (940x721, 768.91K)

People won’t be able to afford this gimmick meme shit. Same with Metaverse garbage. We’re all becoming poorer quickly.

If you used an oculus you know that this tech is still being worked on

google glass wasn't even near to true transhumanism

Never because bio-luddites won't be able to maintain the logistical networks needed to defeat technocrats by the definition of their ideology. It's an absolute trap.

No, you already carry a computer around with you all day. The goal is to lower the latency between that phone and who ever is monitoring it so that the surveillance is in real time.
People are addicted to having a smartphone. Why invest in making some computer you can install inside a person when people never leave home without it?

The sixth sense was better but they've almost completely scrubbed the tech because it was open source.

But it was warming up the general population to the idea that one day this can be implanted in your brain. But now we have to settle for "well, this vagina can be implanted where your dick currently resides".

For anyone interested,
pranavmistry.com/archived/projects/sixthsense/#PICTURES

They wont release it because of the implications of everyone wearing recording/listening devices EVERYWHERE, including where (((they))) dont want them.

It was a glownigger idea to put mobile cameras on the streets.
Only the most cringey tranny leftists bought in to Jewgle Glasses, so instead they shifted to the agenda of installing mobile body cameras on zogbot cops.
It's all about widening the domestic spying apparatus. The USA is too big to cover the whole continent in cameras unless they're mounted to a NPC.

>What!? People are rejecting the melding of machine and flesh?
>Do you think they would accept horror genitals? Yeah, they'll eat that shit up

oh yes it will faggot unless you are over 60 or some shit. assuming you live to 80.

>it was because of (((pol))) that google glasses failed
Grow up kid

>NOOOO I CANT CONSOOM AND HAND MY LIFE OVER TO JEWISH TECHNOCRATS

They will need plenty of willing test subjects. A few may survive and become military puppets.

You see President Joe's aviator shades? The tech is being implemented

So, people will gladly go the Google Glass 2.0 route after having been exposed to the transgender delusion? Oh man, I should have known they always have a back-up plan

The Metaverse will never be more than an online gaming platform

Only kids don't get that what is posted on Any Forums is often satire

1. There is no we. Google is a post bailout company with monopoly power. We don't have any power over them.
2. Google has publicacly stated that it concurs with the federation and that Any Forums users are the greatest threat to the United States. When they say U.S., they are referring to themselves in third person, attempting to use the monopolies they hold hostage citizens
3. There is no transhumanism or any of that bullshit going on at Google. They only exist to exercise monopoly power and destroy threats to their company.

Attached: 1659684005360153.jpg (600x600, 82.62K)

I saw a beta tester for this shit. Barely worked and everyone made fun of me wherever I went.

Lel newfag
They push trannys because we called them trannies/ shapeshifters

that shit was made so they could spy on everyone in real time. Grow up, faggot, robotic dick still wouldn't have stopped her from cheating on you