RUSSIANS destroying HIMARS launchers almost every day

Russian forces obliterated a HIMARS rocket launcher and a depot of its ammunition in their special military operation in Ukraine,
Defense Ministry Spokesman Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov reported on Saturday.

"In the area of the community of Kramatorsk in the Donetsk People’s Republic, a HIMARS launcher and a depot of ammunition for it were obliterated," the spokesman said.
Russian operational-tactical and army aviation aircraft, missile and artillery troops continue delivering strikes against military facilities in Ukraine, Konashenkov reported.

"In the area of the settlement of Domanyovka in the Nikolayev Region, two Mi-24 helicopters of the Ukrainian Air Force were destroyed on a helipad.
The strikes also eliminated four Ukrainian command posts, manpower and military equipment in 143 areas," Konashenkov reported.

MOSCOW, August 13.2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/defense/1493145

GLORY TO RUSSIA !!!
SLAVA Z !!!
DEATH TO UKRAINIAN NAZIS !!!

Attached: HIMARS in Ukrain.jpg (1020x648, 197.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/defense/1493145
tass.com/defense/1493139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Working while on vacation in Spain Ivan?

cool, can we get more C&C videos please?

Russians have become so effective at destroying HIMARS that they already have destroyed more of them then NATO has given to Ukraine so far.

>memeflag
>text wall
>no links
TRUST ME BRO!
anyone can pick that flag, its a memeflag since cata isnt a nation

Attached: im your dad.jpg (640x480, 48.04K)

Cope
Are you blind?

Here is the proof of the destruction of 20 HIMARS yesterday

Attached: 1657626166248.gif (480x480, 1.17M)

>>no links

>"In the area of the community of Kramatorsk in the Donetsk People’s Republic, a HIMARS launcher and a depot of ammunition for it were obliterated,"
MOSCOW, August 13. 2022 /TASS/.
tass.com/defense/1493145

Kramatorsk is deep inside of Ukrainian controlled territory, look at aprx 10 -11 o'clock location on this map.

Attached: Donbass-Map :2.png (965x1080, 728.16K)

>memeflag
>text wall
>no links
TRUST ME BRO!

Attached: 1657638233800.jpg (763x1080, 152.27K)

>>no links
Here is your link, you fuckface.

>MOSCOW, August 13. 2022 /TASS/.
>tass.com/defense/1493145

>memeflag
>text wall
>no links
TRUST ME BRO!

Attached: 1658253033428706.png (656x377, 324.6K)

NO NOT HIMARS TOO

JAVELIN DIDN’T WORK
SWITCHBLADE WAS A BUST
WE BET IT ALL ON HIMARS

Picture only shows a fully intact launcher, that has been posted for a couple weeks now. If they're blowing these things up constantly, you'd think that part of the confirmation process would involve photographic evidence to go with the claims. I have seen no photographic evidence, and so I must dismiss the claims without further fucks given.

HAHHAAH you stupid asshole, linking a “TASS” shit

Attached: 4chan, putin gorilla.jpg (1024x576, 163.46K)

>Picture only shows a fully intact launcher, that has been posted for a couple weeks now. If they're blowing these things up constantly, you'd think that part of the confirmation process would involve photographic evidence to go with the claims. I have seen no photographic evidence, and so I must dismiss the claims without further fucks given.
You fucking dumb burger dolt, do you think that Russians have filming crew standing by next to the targets and filming them when the missile hits.
FUCK, WHY AMERICANS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB???

Attached: facepalm.jpg (300x168, 6.54K)

>WHY AMERICANS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB???
idk but we take nations the size of ukraine in a few months, wtf are you chimps even doing?

Those fancy missile trucks can be rebuilt, the real loss there are the US born and raised servicemen ''asked politely'' by their superiors to risk their lives, so Biden Jr can keep fucking little hohol children.

This is disappointing. I hoped Ukrainians would sell the HIMARS to terrorists on the black market. What a waste.

why ruzzians are so stupid scum bags, even on Any Forums you post your shitty articles. the only thing you can post here is where the ruzzian soldiers suck my dick.

Attached: 5F157288-E9B9-4ACC-BF1A-F1D60A7E15C4.jpg (965x1024, 286.79K)

Kek, no they do no such a thing. Where is your proof shill?

Attached: May the dead children haunt you in your dreams.webm (720x720, 1.93M)

Check this Serbian rat.

Attached: Serbian Rat President Vucic.png (945x686, 724.87K)

>text book basic-bitch psy-op aimed at normies ''WILL SOMEBODY THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!?!?"

I have no idea who she is, but she is an actress.

zigger drinking shit from daddy putin propaganda
a potato and two spoon of sneed oil will be delivered at your location

No, but they have to film the destruction of it to prove that they killed it, or at least the remains you dumb fuck, no wonder you use a memeflag

LMAO I DON'T THINK RUSSIA GIVES A SHIT WHETHER CYBERBUTT COMMAND BELIEVES THEM OR NOT.

>fucks children
>acts very concerned for the children
typical hohol

>No, but they have to film the destruction of it to prove that they killed it, or at least the remains you dumb fuck, no wonder you use a memeflag

Attached: Mentally ILL IDIOT.jpg (498x480, 69.29K)

It's crazy right? Ukraine only got a handful of HIMARS but russia keeps reporting that they've destroyed one every single day, they must have killed thousands of HIMARS!

Attached: 21450kjga1h91.png (466x466, 258.13K)

>idk but we take nations the size of ukraine in a few months, wtf are you chimps even doing?
YES FuckFace, like you took rice farmers in Vietnam and sandal wearing goat herders in Afghanistan. LOL
You were trying to take fucking Afghanistan for 20 fucking years, you big mouth paper tigers,.... hahahaha

russian glownigger trying to infiltrate the west
the west did not took the bait and send her back

Lol, here is more Great Very Happy News from Shit-Kraine.... hahaha

MOSCOW, August 13. 2022 /TASS/.
Russian forces destroyed two Mi-24 helicopters of the Ukrainian Air Force on a helipad in the Nikolayev Region in their special military operation in Ukraine,
Defense Ministry Spokesman Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov reported on Saturday.

"In the area of the settlement of Domanyovka in the Nikolayev Region, two Mi-24 helicopters of the Ukrainian Air Force were destroyed on a helipad," the spokesman said.
tass.com/defense/1493139

Attached: HAPPY NEWS from UKRAINE ).jpg (1277x851, 109.94K)

Amazing proof. The video and images showing the destroyed HIMARs system are phenomenal… highlighting a powerful Russian technology: bullshiting a bunch of gullible potato eaters.

Russia should control all Ukraine without any resistance. Anytime now.
Also the EU becoming energy independent from russia, Germany rearming and having Finland and Sweden joining NATO was a master move from Putin (so much leverage he got left with).

Proof where

>Proof where

> Proofs of HIMARS destroyed: none.
> Crimea shelling: just a minor accident..
> Memeflag: selected.

Yep, it's vatnik shilling time.